happy arty hippy chick
I could write so many things, some of which may be true and some not so true (it is the internet!) but in the end they would only be words-whether or not two people will get on or are meant to be together is not really something that can be determined by just by a photo and a few lines on a website or in an email.
I can however say what is important to me, and perhaps, if any or all of these things are also important to you it maybe worthwhile us talking.
There are really only 2 things I would not compromise on in terms of a partner.
First of all, intelligence is important to me-you don't have to have 24 post doctoral qualifications, but I do like to be able to discuss all sorts of bizarre things over the breakfast table- the rise and fall of the Frankish Empire, the benefits of adopting a Bill of Rights , the purpose of Stonehenge, the art of Mark Rothko, the existence of dark matter etc etc etc. And truth be told I am even more impressed by people who have no knowledge of such topics but are happy to debate anyway!
Second, ethics are extremely important to me. I am a left wing vegetarian who strongly believes in such untrendy things such as access to justice, free education and medical care. I am passionate about human rights and animal rights. Also, I don't believe in being passive but in getting off my bum to support the causes in which I believe.
If all of this is vaguely in line with you then perhaps, drop me a line....Even if we are not destined to be together for ever, I am always open to making new friends and chatting to people.
At a glance
|Summary||Peacefulhappychick's details||Peacefulhappychick's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Atheist||Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music tastes are very varied, from Big Band jazz (Ella, Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Cole Porter, Gershwin etc ) to folk (Joni Mithcell, Dylan, Leonard Cohen, the Pogues, Billy Bragg, Paul Simon etc) to classic rock (The Clash, Bowie, Elvis Costello, Midnight Oil etc)
- pretty much anything- whodunnits, fantasy, non fiction, general fiction. I think my favourite book which dates from my childhood is still Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Movies & TV
- Mostly ABC stuff- QI, Would I Lie to you, Midsomer Murders and the best ever series, Sherlock Holmes (the one with Benedict Cumberbatch and the hobbit guy).
- Not really into organised sports but I love bushwalking and canyoning
- Other Interests
- art- I paint, draw and sculpt. Also gardening and baking cakes.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Peacefulhappychick is online now.
- Get to know Peacefulhappychick safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Feb '13