Just a girl....looking for a boy....
Is trying to describe yourself the worst or what?! Oh well, here goes...
Animals, summer...or just hot weather in general, good food and wine, great company, laughing, trying new things, netball...actually I love this, learning and reading, skiing, genunie people, dancing, cartoons, cooking, Edward Monkton, my niece...again, this really is a love (she's 2 and a half and cute to boot, not that I am bias!) and cupcakes, but only if they have lots of icing.
Ignorant and rude people, blackberry phones...just never mastered those small keys, spiders in my bedroom, smelly feet, losing things, not getting to have a coffee in the morning, taking the bin out, poor communication, getting up super early on weekends.
That's a random snapshot to hopefully give you some idea of the kind of person that I am. I would say that I am independent and willing to speak my mind, but also considerate of others and willing to listen. My lifestyle is generally quite busy, inbetween work, uni, sport, friends and family, I dont like being bored. That's not to say that should the right person come along there won't be plenty of room for them, provided they are worth it! And they must love pets.
I have travelled a little and am definitely keen to do more, espeically to places that aren't the norm. I like spontanaity and surprises, I think it's important to keep things interesting by doing things outside the day to day routine.
I'd rather not waste people's time and vice versa, so if you're only looking for a good time chances are I'm not the person for you (thanks for reading this far though!). And I like all sorts of beverages...if that helps :)
At a glance
|Summary||PeachyMiss's details||PeachyMiss's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||28 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD (Chermside)||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident, funny and kind. Positivity is a definite plus as is somewho who likes to keep active and play sport. An ability to show emotion and be honest count for a lot. Must be motivated but also know how to relax and unwind. Someone who is willing to listen if I've had a bad day
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All sort of things...mainstream stuff but also classic bands, lots really. I am quite partial to a Ministry of Sound compilation anytime.
- Currently reading Shantaram. Recently finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo triolgy and before that Eat, Pray, Love. Mostly read things on recommendation from others, so I am pretty picky as there's not always much reading time in my day!
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies, basically anything but horror or hard core sci-fi. Not that into sit coms so TV is more just what looks interesting at the time.
- Netball, running, dancing. Enjoy playing sport as well as watching it.
- Other Interests
- I like cooking and trying new recipies, especially if there is someone to share them with (I make a mean roast chicken, if I do say so!). A good glass of wine is always perferred espeically on a Friday.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PeachyMiss is online now.
- Get to know PeachyMiss safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Feb '13