I believe that life is wonderful and the world is full of possibilities. I love travelling and one of my most memorable journeys was the Trans-Siberian train ride with five of my closest friends.
I am currently in a job which is quite satisfying. However, I also believe in giving back to the community so I spend my Saturdays doing volunteer work. I enjoy eating - nothing beats a fantastic meal with good wine and fabulous conversation. Although I love a good book, going for a run and climbing up and down Jacob's ladder is very satisfying too!
I am looking for someone who believes in living his life to the full and who I can enjoy life with.
At a glance
|Summary||PerthS's details||PerthS's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 50km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, High School, Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who believes in the fullness which life has to offer. Someone who has a sense of humour. Someone to talk about the deeper things of life with but also someone who I can have fun with and who is willing to make inane conversations about the Fremantle Dockers.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz and blues (Miles Davis, Blind Boys of Alabama, Robert Randolph and the Family Band), classical music (Beethoven), Alternative music (Radiohead, Flaming Lips), Coldplay, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals
- David Mitchell, Nick Hornby, Dave Eggers, Geraldine Brooks, the New York Times, football news (especially the sport section of the Age)
- Movies & TV
- The Shawshank Redemption, In the Mood for Love,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, (500) Days of Summer, the Office, Modern Family, 30 Rock
- AFL (love the Dockers!) and nothing beats a good Test cricket match.
- Other Interests
- I like running and exercising. I love to cook and entertain friends. I do volunteer work during the weekend. I am passionate about travelling and seeing the world.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PerthS is online now.
- Get to know PerthS safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13