Just arrived in Australia! I'm interested in meeting people, getting to know VIC State and its wild life.
I always conciliated studies/work with my hobbies. I recently got the chance get back to ride MTB XC. I like to read science related literature and now I'm into Ken Follet's trilogy of the 20th century.
I also like to cook with wine... and sometimes I even put it in the food!!
I'm responsible about it though (or it's as you say here "Party's Over!")
I might not have a sense of fashion but I have a sense of humour though.
I've been independent for some time now and the hard work has led me here!Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
I've found it very easy to settle in Australia (from Portugal) since both countries share the same values and culture. In other words, my experience has been very positive! :DÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â
I don't entirely believe friends/partners gotta have the exact same tastes in their hobbies (e.g.: music, movies, sports, etc) but most of all there should be good empathy, as well as communication and respect.
I know most guys probably same the same thing but I'm sure you know that there's a difference in saying and actually doing it.
Changing subject, I see myself as an ecletical person, I like to be surprised (last year's Lana del Rey album just left half the world stoked!) and to really help my friends.
This RSVP kind of web-sites are still new to me but I'm willing to give it a try.
At a glance
|Summary||PeterPt's details||PeterPt's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC||within 25km of Geelong 3220|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- QOTSA, RATM, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, DaPunkSportif, Vicious 5, Xutos&Pontapes, Gabriel O Pensador & Portuguese HipHop only (it's all about the message)
- Ken Follet, Carl Sagan, J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter (really!), Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Movies & TV
- Fringe, The Good Wife, SoA, True Blood, Star Wars
- Mountain Biking, Cricket (will someone explain me the rules?!)
- Other Interests
- Carbon Fibre!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PeterPt is online now.
- Get to know PeterPt safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: