I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
I don't actually have any leather-bound books and my house smells pretty normal. Will Ferrell does make me laugh though.
I'm easy going, happy, and always up for new experiences. I like to keep fit and active, love cycling and getting outdoors. I also like a quiet night in with a movie or a good book.
I'm from Melbourne originally and love to travel. I've worked overseas for a couple of years and always like to have a holiday on the horizon. I'm relatively new to Perth so looking forward to exploring WA and meeting new people!
At a glance
|Summary||Pherg's details||Pherg's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet someone with a great sense of humour who's fun, intelligent and honest.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I mainly listen to indie/rock/chilled-out music but there's not much that I don't like - except dubstep, really looking forward to that not being a thing anymore. I'm listening to Gaslight Anthem, Two Door Cinema Club, Hot Chip and The xx a fair bit at the moment.
- I usually have a few books on the go and try to alternate between classics, trash and something vaguely educational. I just burnt through the Game of Thrones books and am currently reading The Twelve and Guns, Germs & Steel. My all time favourite book is Catch 22.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, just the news and a bit of iView occasionally. I don't mind getting sucked into a good series every now and then though. Favourites are The West Wing, The Wire, Arrested Development and 30 Rock.
- I'm more into playing sport than watching it and will give most things a try. I love bike riding, mainly road riding but also mountain biking when I can. I have started doing a bit of yoga. I'm also starting to get into surfing and kite surfing to make the most of these beautiful Perth beaches!
- Other Interests
- I'm really interested in environmental and social justice issues.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pherg is online now.
- Get to know Pherg safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13