Comfortable, happy, enjoying life. Is there my some kind of wonderful out there?
I'd like to describe myself as young at heart, friendly and eazy going. I look at the positives in everything. Life's too short for negatives.
I am confident and have a healthy sense of humour. I enjoy my career as a professional in the media/promotions/publication industry but also don't take life too seriously.
Love spending time with my amazing kids and relaxing with friends. A good night out, whether it's a coffee, or a cozy restaurant, a quiet pint. I'm comfortable with anything really. Always up for a chat.
Appreciate the outdoors, time at the beach, a weekend down south. I see myself as very adaptable.
Looking at meeting like minded people who are open to exploring the future. Maybe that's you?
At a glance
|Summary||Phoenix673's details||Phoenix673's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is positive and happy emotionally and physically within herself. Un-complicated. Non-judgemental. Outgoing but who likes to relax at the appropriate time. Somebody who loves to laugh, is passionate, creative and sensitive.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A wide range depending on my mood or setting. Coldplay, Moby, Lily Allen, the Pixies, Johnny Cash, anything 80's! Lloyd Cole, Kirsty MacColl, Manchester Sound, 808 State, Chemical brothers, drum & bass. Whatever sounds good.
- when I can find the time, historical, biographies, the classics. Anything of interest really. Reading the Art of War at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Anything with Peter Sellers and Michael Caine. Shawshank Redemption. Any John Hughes film. One flew over the cuckoos nest. High Noon. Shane. The Wrestler. Seinfeld. Curb your enthusiasm, The Office. 4 Corners, docos, lifestyle shows
- I'm a Fremantle member but not obsessed - well not too much :) Keen on all sports (mostly MLB baseball, NFL gridiron, soccer) and like to keep fit. Played club sports for years. Appreciate a swim when I can.
- Other Interests
- I'd like to do a bit more traveling. Over east, Tasmania, NZ, Europe, the States. I also appreciate the arts and enjoy an afternoon at the art gallery. Gardening when it needs to be done. Like to make positive use of my time
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Phoenix673 is online now.
- Get to know Phoenix673 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: