Comfortable, happy, enjoying life. Is there my some kind of wonderful out there?
Ok. About me. I'd like to describe myself as young at heart, happy with life and in control. I look at positives. Life's way too short for complications.
I am confident and have a healthy sense of humour. I enjoy my career but also don't take life too seriously.
Love spending time with my amazing kids and relaxing with friends. I like a night out, whether it's a coffee, a good restaurant, a quiet pint, an act or a band when one's in town... Don't mind a cozy night in with a DVD....I'm comfortable with anything really.
I also appreciate the outdoors and time at the beach. Who doesn't like down south....
I'm looking at meeting like minded people who are open to exploring the future. Maybe that's you?
At a glance
|Summary||Phoenix673's details||Phoenix673's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||30 - 47 yrs old|
Perth City, WA
|Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA Eastern Region, WA Perth - Western Suburbs, WA Perth City, WA Mandurah & Surrounds, WA Perth Hills, WA Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA Northern Region, WA Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is positive and happy emotionally and physically within herself. Un-complicated. Non-judgemental. Outgoing but who likes to relax at the appropriate time. Somebody who loves to laugh, is passionate, creative and sensitive.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A wide range depending on my mood or setting. Coldplay, Moby, Lily Allen, the Pixies, Johnny Cash, anything 80's! Lloyd Cole, Kirsty MacColl, Manchester Sound, 808 State, Chemical brothers, drum & bass. Whatever sounds good.
- when I can find the time, historical, biographies, the classics. Anything of interest really. Reading the Art of War at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Anything with Peter Sellers and Michael Caine. Shawshank Redemption. Any John Hughes film. One flew over the cuckoos nest. High Noon. Shane. The Wrestler. Seinfeld. Curb your enthusiasm, The Office. 4 Corners, docos, lifestyle shows
- I'm a Freo member but not obsessed... Coach a soccer team, keen on all sports and like to keep fit. Appreciate a swim when I can.
- Other Interests
- I'd like to do more traveling. Over east, Tasmania, NZ, Europe, the States. I also appreciate the arts and getting amongst it...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Phoenix673 is online now.
- Get to know Phoenix673 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: