Comfortable, happy, enjoying life. Is there my some kind of wonderful out there?
Hello and thanks for looking at my profile.
I'd like to describe myself as young at heart, friendly and eazy going, with a wide range of interests. I look at the positives in everything. Life's too short to be negative.
I have a healthy sense of humour (well you would have to being a Freo supporter) and though I don't take life too seriously, I also have my values.
I love spending time with my amazing kids and of course my family and friends. A coffee. A cozy restaurant. A quiet pint. A good night out. I'm open to anything really. I'm always up for a chat - social commentary, current events 'why did Oscar do it??', the greater world, whats out there, where do we come from?? You know, all that head wrecking stuff.
I love being active and outdoors, especially at the beach or anything that involves a ball. Don't care what shape :) Can't wait to get back down south or maybe a little travel here or there. Maybe with that right person??
I'm not after a carbon copy of interests - differences are healthy - and of course not expecting an instant girlfriend, but would love to meet that somebody special and see where it takes us.
At a glance
|Summary||Phoenix673's details||Phoenix673's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA (Greenwood)||Perth, WA|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm seeking a lady who is friendly and positive. Happy within herself and un-complicated. Somebody who loves to laugh - especially at my jokes, is feminine, passionate, creative and sensitive. Also must be an expert on couch cuddling on a cold winters night. Am I asking too much : )
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to a wide range depending on mood. Coldplay, the Pixies, Johnny Cash, Beastie Boys, Kirsty MacColl, anything 80's! Manchester Sound, 808 State, Chemical brothers, Lloyd Cole, Moby, Lilly Allen, Madness, drum & bass. Whatever sounds good.
- Historical, military, biographies, the classics, some science fiction. Anything of interest really. People persevering in amazing situations. Reading the Art of War at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Movies? - Peter Sellers - anything!! Michael Caine especially in Zulu. Bladerunner. Shawshank Redemption. Lord of the Rings. Any John Hughes film - Pretty in Pink etc. Star Wars. Will Ferrell. One flew over the cuckoos nest. High Noon/Shane. the Wrestler. TV? Seinfeld. Curb your enthusiasm etc
- I'm a Freo member so like the AFL. Also keen on MLB baseball, the NFL & soccer. Have played competitive sports for years and like to keep fit. An active swimmer. Overall, love sport but won't spoil my weekend if the team lose.
- Other Interests
- I'd like to do a bit more traveling. Over east, Europe, the States, Tasmania, NZ. As touched on previously, I also appreciate the arts and enjoy an afternoon at the art gallery.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Phoenix673 is online now.
- Get to know Phoenix673 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: