Canadian girl needs a Sydney tour guide!
Left Canada to tick off the world's wine regions and Oz is my first stop - and my new home, I think... It's cool to do something you love every day, but then again, who wouldn't like drinking for work?
I'm from a country where you have to hibernate for 1/2 the year to avoid hypothermia, so I like to get outdoors as much as possible here.
I'm a tiny person with a big appetite. I love to laugh - often at my own expense - but it's a total turn on when a man does it for me.
I'm super independent and can be a little stubborn at times....ok all the time.
I work hard, play hard and all that good stuff...
And you? Be fun, driven, and make me laugh everyday.
FYI - Between work and studying (I'm also a student in the toughest wine program out there) I don't have a lot of free time. Don't waste mine and I won't waste yours.
At a glance
|Summary||Pickle's details||Pickle's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Someone with common interests but who brings a whole other world along with them. Someone to push me out of my comfort zone. Teach me something! I'm a nerd and love learning. :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Any tunes that aren't metal. Love anything I can sing along to. Fleetwood Mac, The Boss, Passion Pit, Radiohead, Snow Patrol and Jay Z are in rotation ATM.
- Biographies - I love finding out people's 'story'. Wine magazines are my candy. Textbooks...
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy or The Wire. Movies? Anything that makes me laugh. Refuse to watch horror and I tend to pace the room w/ thrillers.
- I only go for the beer! JK. Seriously into hockey - I'm Cdn. after all! Love contact sports: NRL, Union, AFL. And if you ask me to go to your game, then you have to come to my wine tasting. That's how I roll.
- Other Interests
- Writing (former resto critic). Sydney fireworks. Finding a dive pub or 5-star resto & long lazy breakfasts. Love the beach/the lack of snow; music festivals; hiking; Sunday sessions; lazing in the dog park; wknd markets; long runs; live shows of new-to-me bands.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pickle is online now.
- Get to know Pickle safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: