Canadian girl needs a Sydney tour guide!
I'm pretty new to Sydney and looking to meet some cool people and make some awesome memories.
I left Canada to work in the Aussie wine industry in July and haven't looked back. I'm ticking off the world's wine regions and this is my first stop. It's really cool to do something you love every day and I'm hoping to find someone who has an equal kind of passion. But then again, who wouldn't like drinking for work?
I'm from a country where you have to hibernate for 1/2 the year to avoid hypothermia, so I like to get outdoors as much as possible here.
I'm a tiny person with a big appetite and think that making good food with cool tunes is one of the sexiest things you can do with a partner. I love to laugh - often at my own expense, but it's a total turn on when a man does it for me. I'm fiercely loyal - when I say I'll do something, I do it. I'm not a super girly-girl but like it when a man acts like a man. I walk everywhere- you'd be amazed at how fast these little legs can move.... and I love running - it's a good sweat.
And you...? Just don't be a jerk. Be driven. And make me laugh everyday. Manageable?
At a glance
|Summary||Pickle's details||Pickle's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Someone with common interests but who brings a whole other world along with them. Someone to push me out of my comfort zone. Teach me something! I'm a nerd and love learning. :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Depends on the mood - Can listen to anything from indie to hip hop. Any tunes that aren't metal; I'm not cool w/ someone screaming at me. I grew up in a classical music scene studying opera- love anything I can sing along to. Fleetwood Mac, The Boss & Clapton are in rotation ATM.
- Biographies - I love finding out people's 'story'. Reading Steve Jobs Bio. Wine magazines are my candy. I tend to listen to the news - only time to read the paper is on the wknds.
- Movies & TV
- Don't often watch TV. Although if I do, it's Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy & The Wire. Movies? Anything that makes me cry - which I don't do often. And of course, anything that makes me laugh. Quirky is good too! Refuse to watch horror and I tend to pace the room w/ thrillers. Docos!
- I only go for the beer! Seriously, I'm into hockey (I'm Cdn. after all!), but I do enjoy any game as an opportunity to get together with friends. Definitely keen on NRL - my team is doing well! And if you ask me to go to your game, then you have to come to my wine tasting. That's how I roll.
- Other Interests
- Fireworks! I love that Sydney uses any excuse for fireworks! Finding a dive or 5-star resto. Long breakfasts are a fave. Love the beach/the lack of snow; the constant festivals/events; hiking; Sunday sessions; lazing in the park; wknd markets; live shows of new-to-me bands...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pickle is online now.
- Get to know Pickle safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13