I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship.
Hi, I grew up in country Victoria. My friends and family are very important to me and I am happiest when I am spending time with them. I like to go rock climbing and camping every now and then, watching movies & tv series on DVD (I don't like adds). I have a passion for learning and am interested in anything to do with personal development. I actively find ways to grow and be an even happier, more loving and open person.
At a glance
|Summary||PixMc's details||PixMc's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||24 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me laugh
- Male, for a relationship
- TZU, Kate Miller Heidke, Damien Rice, Florence & the Machine. I mostly listen to Triple J & enjoy various styles of music.
- Jitterbug Perfume, Conversations with God, Celestine Prophecy, Think & Grow Rich, anything by Bandler & Grinder
- Movies & TV
- Anchorman, Warrior, Donnie Darko Tv - True blood, It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia, The Gruen Transfer
- Rock Climbing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PixMc is online now.
- Get to know PixMc safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Feb '14