lachicasola (was Pixies)
Adventurous, happy, passionate...
I am a caring, friendly, easy going and creative person who loves to have a laugh and enjoys the small things in life as well as the big things.
I love travelling and immersing into another culture. I love the exhilaration of arriving in a foreign city and within a few hours figuring out the public transport system, the currency, basic local language and customs, etc, all on route to the hostel/hotel.
I am community minded and believe in everyone contributing for the benefit of all. Within the past few years I have changed careers from working in design to working in the human services sector. I still have a love of design and aesthetics, however I am enjoying the change as every day I am rewarded by supporting people to be the best they can be under adverse circumstances.
Music plays a huge part in my life and I love going to local gigs. I prefer PBS over RRR, but that's just a personal preference. It may sound superficial, but your taste in music will definitely make you either more or less attractive to me. Even if you look like Ryan Gosling, if your favourite radio station is Fox or Triple M, to me you will look like Nick Nolte.
I love reading and always have a good book on my bedside table.
I have a gorgeous little staffy who I absolutely adore. I love all dogs and have finally developed a fondness for cats too.
A summertime favourite is lying in the park with a cold beer or crisp white wine. A wintertime favourite it lying under a blanket on the couch, sipping shiraz and eating good cheese.
Although I enjoy my own company and being single doesn't stop me from doing the things that I love, I would prefer to share them with someone special. And in turn explore and share that special someone's interests too, as long as that interest is not Fox FM :)
At a glance
|Summary||lachicasola's details||lachicasola's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is caring, fun to hang out with, likes live music, and who has a social conscience.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music and listen to PBS and RRR. My favourite bands are The Dirtbombs, The B52s, The UV Race, Beastie Boys, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Jam, The Cramps, David Bowie, The Gories, Joy Division, The Stooges, AC/DC The Kinks, The Modern Lovers, The Pixies, Neil Young, Pulp...
- I love reading. My favourite author is Cormack McCarthy, I'm currently reading Suttree. I also love George Orwell, Phillip K Dick, Annie Proulx, Henry Miller.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much telly, but I do love QI, Black Books, The Mighty Boosh, Buffy. I'm not really that into film but I do like Cohen Brothers movies, and movies by Wes Anderson among others.
- I'm not really into watching sport. I play netball in a weekly mixed comp and enjoy boxing (just with gloves and pads though, not in the ring).
- Other Interests
- My favourite things are; dogs, live music, good wine, great food, hanging out with friends, travelling, reading, camping, local pubs, good coffee, parks and gardens, music festivals, the beach, libraries, art museums, cooking, trams, dancing, flowers, riding my bike, house parties, beer gardens...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lachicasola is online now.
- Get to know lachicasola safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: