Good things come to those who wait, right? Awesome!
Don't you think the best time of the day is breakfast at a cafe where good coffee & conversation is had?
I'm a creative soul who is searching for the next grain of sand to fill the beach of knowledge that my life will build. I'm looking at furthering my love of gardening, perhaps photography & pottery. I'm one of those people who appreciate the small stuff, like how a butterflies wings are formed, the colours and shape of flowers, the architecture of our city and the path that ant trail takes.
I love gardening, DIY, movies & spending time with friends and family. I have two kitties and Italuan Greyhound (miniature size) that keep me busy. I love all animals. I enjoy going away and even if it's just a camping w/e, I try to get away a few times a year. Ofcourse, having lived in Brissie for 8 years, means I take the annual trip back 'home' to catch up with friends. I've just been to Cambodia and Thailand for a few weeks of 'experience' travel -being amongst villages, locals, markets & booking myself into a cooking course using local produce. I enjoy cooking for my partner and love it when he cooks for me.
On the weekends you will find me meandering around a market or poking my head into some country stores. Somewhere off the beaten track...
I'm someone who enjoys company but also likes that alone time to catch my thoughts. Time with the boys away is important for you as is time away with the girls for me.
My job means a lot to me, I have flexibility and sometimes travel for work, although I'm not married to the job, striking a good balance between work/personal life.
At a glance
|Summary||PlantAndGrow's details||PlantAndGrow's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Eltham 3095|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
You will be confident (but not arrogant!) genuine, loyal, monogamous, my best friend, knows when silence is golden and laughs essential. I'm looking for someone who wants to settle down now & consider "the fairytale".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Over Breakfast on weekends, definately a bit of light classical/piano to bring joy to the moment. Missy Higgins, Mika, Newtown Falkner, James Talyor, Nora Jones, Frank Sinatra and most folk music.
- Love the paper on a Sunday morning. Enjoy reading the liftouts, A2, movie and music reviews. Not much of a book reader but when I do pick one up, it's likely to be a Biography or Non-Fiction. I love real life stories
- Movies & TV
- Docos on nature and cultures are wonderful. Enjoy getting my teeth stuck into a good DIY program or cooking segment. Love the Cook & the Chef and seem to be gaining a greater thirst for ABC/SBS. Most recently I saw Eat, Pray, Love -really enjoyed it, but equally happy watching something like Avatar
- Other Interests
- I like those little in between short films of plasticine characters! My de-stresser is gardening, people watching, red wine & chill out music and simply 'being' with my partner
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PlantAndGrow is online now.
- Get to know PlantAndGrow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14