Wish I could relive my high school years... Want to go on a first 'date' again?
Don't you think the best time of the day is breakfast at a cafÃ© where good coffee & conversation is had?
I'm a creative soul who is searching for the next grain of sand to fill the beach of knowledge that my life will build. I'm looking at furthering my love of gardening, perhaps photography & pottery. I'm one of those people who appreciate the small stuff, like how a butterflies wings are formed, the colours and shape of flowers, the architecture of our city and the path that ant trail takes.
I love gardening, DIY, movies & spending time with friends and family. I have two little kittens that keep me busy and love all animals. I love going away and even if it's just a camping w/e, I try to get away a few times a year. Ofcourse, having lived in Brissie for 8 years, means I take the annual trip back 'home' to catch up with friends. I hope to travel back to Asia next year for a few weeks of 'experience' travel -being amongst villages, locals, markets & booking myself into a cooking course using local produce.
There's something special about the beginning of Summer and the smell of basil or the scent of lemongrass. In the winter, a hearty dish of Coq au Vin and a glass of Cab Sav. I enjoy cooking for my partner and love it when he (you) cooks for me.
I'm someone who enjoys company but also likes that alone time to catch up on my thoughts. Time with the boys away is important for you as is time away with the girls for me.
My job means a lot to me as I'm able to help nurture and grow my team and although I'm in Management, I'm not married to the job, striking a good balance between work/personal
At a glance
|Summary||PlantAndGrow's details||PlantAndGrow's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Eltham 3095|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
You will be confident (but not arrogant!) genuine, loyal, monogamous, my best friend, knows when silence is golden and laughs essential. I'm looking for someone who wants to settle down now & consider "the fairytale".
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Over Breakfast on weekends, definately a bit of light classical/piano to bring joy to the moment. Missy Higgins, Mika, Newtown Falkner, James Talyor, Nora Jones, Frank Sinatra and most folk music.
- Love the paper on a Sunday morning. Enjoy reading the liftouts, A2, movie and music reviews. Not much of a book reader but when I do pick one up, it's likely to be a Biography or Non-Fiction. I love real life stories
- Movies & TV
- Docos on nature and cultures are wonderful. Enjoy getting my teeth stuck into a good DIY program or cooking segment. Love the Cook & the Chef and seem to be gaining a greater thirst for ABC/SBS. Most recently I saw Eat, Pray, Love -really enjoyed it, but equally happy watching something like Avatar
- Other Interests
- I like those little in between short films of plasticine characters! My de-stresser is gardening, people watching, red wine & chill out music and simply 'being' with my partner
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PlantAndGrow is online now.
- Get to know PlantAndGrow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13