Until very recently, my RSVP Name might well have been 'Albatross' ... as I was 'at sea' for months at a time as a lecturer on luxury Cruise Ships.
However, since the beginning of 2012, my 'new' circumstances meant that I have had to re-invent myself!
Adjusting to being a 'land-lubber' took a while, but am now for the most part, content with my life.
What is lacking however, is the companionship of a female partner, with whom I can spend 'quality time' ... while we both still retain 'a life of our own'.
Who / what am I?
Well, I am an observer of life, of people & places and what makes them entertaining & interesting.
In essence, 'what life is really all about!
I am an intelligent, health conscious, outgoing & sensitive person, with a dry, quick sense of humour ... who will value the company & affections of a sensual & caring woman of similar interests.
During the course of my business life & subsequent eight years as a lecturer on Cruise ships, I have been fortunate to have extensively travelled this incredible planet, by land & sea.
As a byproduct, my interests are diverse & consequently enjoy stimulating conversation on wide-ranging subjects, and much prefer it to 'the superficial'.
I am an enthusiastic student of 'The University of Life'... and find other people constantly entertaining & fascinating.
I look forward to 'the Universe' guiding me to a woman, who will challenge & stimulate me ... and be a partner with whom I can share my ongoing adventures in what I call 'The Theme Park called Life'!
At a glance
|Summary||Plato2's details||Plato2's ideal partner|
|Age||67 years old||58 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Mid North Coast, NSW||Within 250km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Similar interests ... enjoyment of the intimacies of a relationship ... someone who enjoys stimulating conversation, quiet intimate times, good music ... and life with all its surprises!
- Female, for dating or friendship
- Just about everything ... depending on the mood & situation - classical, jazz, blues, folk, 'world'/ethnic, instrumantal, rock to background/meditational.
- Semi-historical novels [James Michener, Bryce Courtenay, E Annie Proux, Wilbur Smith] ... I sometimes have 4 to 5 novels in various stages at a time - from 'Conversations With God' to 'Who-dunnits' [eg PD James] & 'Adventure'serious geo-political subjects.
- Movies & TV
- Ideally foreign [Under the Tuscan Sun, Chocolat, Kolya] ... but I also enjoy light-hearted films [Hitch, Groundhog Day, Blues Brothers] and films from other sources, as long as they involve & make me think eg 'What Dreams May Come'/Ghost/Green Mile]
- Observer of most ... used-to-be-participant of few - presently follow cricket & golf via TV & the internet.
- Other Interests
- Life in general ... it's all good! Walking ... observing life's experiences ... the outcomes of my choices. Understanding it all ... from the physical ... to the metaphysical.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Plato2 is online now.
- Get to know Plato2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '14