Down to earth wally giving this a whirl...
Oh my giddy aunt, how hard is it to write about yourself without sounding like a massive dork?
Im a woman who enjoys life... Ive worked as a performer for terminally ill children, dance and art teacher, financial literacy program facilitator and even a stint as a roustabout in the shearing sheds of NSW... Im now enjoying myself as the Assistant Manager of a high end designer here in Adelaide.
I love mid century danish furniture, trips to the country, a quiet wine, good food and laughs. I also ADORE fishing and find it truly relaxing. My dream is to go on a deep sea fishing charter!
Im a sucker for foreign films and cult classics...
I have three boys who rock. They live with my lovely ex as he has better wifi, we have a great set up.
Im down to earth and dont live at the gym but like to look after myself. Im sometimes messy, chilled, laugh a lot and can fit in with anyone. I love music and seeing live bands, i studied art and love to paint.
I love surrounding myself with gorgeous people but also love quiet nights on the lounge. As i write this im sitting on my lounge with my pj's on, iced tea and wok in a box (perfect night in!)
Well, i hope i dont sound like a total loser! I have a lot of love and laughs to give to the right guy, maybe thats you?
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Polkadotfrock's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||37 years old||36 - 45 yrs old|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Management||Senior Management, Executive, Management, Business Owner, Professional, Technical, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
A sincere, caring and loving man, who is genuine to the core. Someone funny, who might like to travel. Enjoy going out but likes staying in as well. A man who knows how to have fun who enjoys an equal relationship. X you know, the usual stuff we all dream about!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything apart from death metal... Love Disturbed though, 80's tragic, Rodriguez, Polica, Dub step, Annah Mac, Metallica, on the way to work today listened to Nicole Scherzinger...
- I love biographies, and love to write myself. My last effort has been shortlisted for publication...!
- Movies & TV
- Fave films: Amalie, Clockwork Orange, The Labrynthe, Pans Labrynthe, Un Secret and many more, especially comedies!
- I studied ballet and contemporary dance for twenty years and love to do Pilates now to keep fit. Walking in the evenings and fishing too...
- Other Interests
- Dance, Pilates, Yoga
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Polkadotfrock is online now.
- Get to know Polkadotfrock safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '13