Down to earth wally giving this a whirl...
Oh my giddy aunt, how hard is it to write about yourself without sounding like a massive dork?
Im a woman who enjoys life... Ive worked as a performer for terminally ill children, dance and art teacher, financial literacy program facilitator and even a stint as a roustabout in the shearing sheds of NSW... Up until recently i was trying to enjoy myself as the Assistant Manager of a high end designer here in Adelaide, but found dealing with women who's only pleasure in life is buying clothes a total drag! So i find myself heading back to study as I start my own Production Company with a friend. We will be facilitating and performing in schools, hoping to empower students on the subject of bullying (which is a passion of mine)...
I love mid century danish furniture, trips to the country, a quiet wine, good food and laughs. I also ADORE fishing and find it truly relaxing. My dream is to go on a deep sea fishing charter!
Im a sucker for foreign films and cult classics...
I have three boys who rock. Two are teens, lovely smart young men and then my little mate whos eight. If you dont like children, or dont understand how they react to the world, please dont contact!!! I believe in Steiner values and im a bit of a hippie at heart!
Im down to earth and dont live at the gym but like to look after myself. Im sometimes messy, chilled, laugh a lot and can fit in with anyone. I love music and seeing live bands, i studied art and love to paint.
I love surrounding myself with gorgeous people but also love quiet nights on the lounge. As i write this im sitting on my lounge with my pj's on, iced tea and wok in a box (perfect night in!)
Well, i hope i dont sound like a total loser! I have a lot of love and laughs to give to the right guy, maybe thats you?
At a glance
|Summary||Polkadotfrock's details||Polkadotfrock's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||36 - 43 yrs old|
|within 50km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Virgo, Capricorn|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science||Education / Science, Agricultural, Legal, Mining, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Government, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Student||Business Owner, Executive, Professional, Senior Management, Management|
What I'm looking for
A sincere, caring and loving man, who is genuine to the core. Someone funny, who might like to travel. Enjoy going out but likes staying in as well. A man who knows how to have fun who enjoys an equal relationship. Deal Breakers: if you can't spell, or drink like a fish... Do not contact!!!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- If youre favourite song is Ride like the Wind by Christopher Cross we are meant to be together... 70's and 80's tragic, JJJ, other fave songs include White Lines by Grandmaster Melle Mel, The Highwayman (Dont judge), Heartbreaker by Dione Warwick and anything by Stevie Wonder!!!
- I love biographies, and love to write myself. My last effort has been shortlisted for publication...!
- Movies & TV
- Fave films: Amalie, Clockwork Orange, The Labrinthe, Pans Labrinthe, Un Secret and many more, especially comedies, art house fan, anything subtitled especially Kung Fu films like Hero with Donnie Yen. I have recently been addicted to Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire and Call The Midwife!
- I studied ballet and contemporary dance for twenty years and love to do Pilates now to keep fit. Walking in the evenings and fishing too... In fact i mostly love fishing (its a mild obsession)!
- Other Interests
- Dance, Pilates, Yoga, and activities with my boys (always trying to think up new and fun things to do! My next idea is to canoe the port river!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Polkadotfrock is online now.
- Get to know Polkadotfrock safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '14