Knock, knock ........
No punchline I'm afraid, but at least it got you to drop by! Originally from the U.K, I have been in Sydney for 9 years and now call Australia home. I have lived and worked in many countries and have to say that Australia is a pretty good place to be. It has taken a lot of hard work, perseverence and sacrifice to live here, but that makes me appreciate it all the more.
I guess like most people on here, it had never occurred to me that this could be the way to find someone special but after hearing of several success stories, it seemed worth a go.
I lead a pretty active social life and my friends are important to me. They are an eclectic bunch! I love to have fun and try hard not to take life too seriously. It's important to see the positive and funny side of things. I am young at heart and hope to always be!
My passions include natural health and travel. I find life fascinating. Having partied with the best of them and stayed with monks in Tibet, I'm ready to settle down!
To find someone who wants the same things in life, is kind and considerate, makes me laugh a lot and together have fabulous chemistry is the elusive holy grail. It would truly be the cherry on the cake.
At a glance
|Summary||Pomaroooo's details||Pomaroooo's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for that special someone to share love, trust and respect and journey on together to dreams as yet undreamt. Someone who is kind, sincere and caring. Fun and funny. Interested and interesting. Compassionate to others And, of course a good sense of humour, I am English after all.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music. More alternative than mainstream. Dance, reggae, funk, soul all sorts really. I like going to gigs at smaller venues like the Enmore. I also enjoy going to see DJs and will always have a boogie at a party.
- Mainly work related stuff at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- If I watch TV it is usually U.K shows. Movies, all types.
- Yoga, tennis, pilates, scrabulous (ok that doesn't count)
- Other Interests
- Travel, good food and wine, restaurants, bars, the beach, cooking, bush walking, weekends away, weeks away, months away in my dreams, scooters, hocus pocus, art.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pomaroooo is online now.
- Get to know Pomaroooo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '15