Britannia (was PomeLass)
Thanks for stopping by...
So...describe myself by avoiding any cliches or obvious statements...well that's pretty much impossible so will just keep it honest and short!
In a nutshell, I'm easy going, fun, independent, social, compassionate and I love to laugh. I also have a deeper side and enjoy a little philosophy now and then, I love a good debate! Would like to meet someone, intelligent and fun and perhaps a little quirky who wants to share some adventures. I love to be active and fill life with new experiences. I've seen and done a lot already so have plenty of stories to share. I'm very lucky and I have a creative, rewarding career but I'm not a slave to my job either. My free time is spent with friends, family and my lovely dogs! I keep life busy but I certainly know how to relax as well... I like most normal things, beach, ocean, great outdoors, road trips, live music, food n wine etc etc, just get out there and live and learn are my mantras I guess! There's plenty more to find out if your interested, so if you want to know just ask... :)
At a glance
|Summary||Britannia's details||Britannia's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, East European, Other Caucasian, South European, Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Management||Customer Service Role, Technical, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Executive, Management, Professional, Tradesperson, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Not looking for a comedian but a witty sense of humour is important to me as is someone easy going, tolerant and open minded. A bonus if you look after your looks, but being comfortable in your own skin is always attractive. I like someone who can laugh and be spontaneous and who is genuine.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A mixed bag depending on my mood; Birdy, Kaya Project, The Jezabels, Vampire Weekend, Temper Trap, Coldplay, House, Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, of Mice and Men, Nightmares on Wax, Plan B, British India..too many others...
- Animal Farm, The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Dove Keepers
- Movies & TV
- Recent favs are Lords of Dogtown, Ted, End of Watch, The Best Men. Love comedy especially British comedy, a good thriller and a decent action movie on the big screen but not into horror, or mindless yuk...ugh!
- Don't mind sports but not into any in particular. Would rather be doing something else than sitting in front of a TV and prefer watching sports live...boxing is cool...I try running occasionally and maybe get to the gym on special occasions. I'm fairly fit I keep movin.. could do more meh..
- Other Interests
- Enjoy all culture and arts, fashion, photographing doors, history, weirdness. Road trips to nowhere, time out with dogs, mine or other peoples. Exploring and getting lost. Overseas travel..seen a few amazing places but never enough... Like to relax with nice food cooked by others..wine and chat..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Britannia is online now.
- Get to know Britannia safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: