Stay gold, pony boy, stay gold
hate hate writing this sort of thing but okay here goes... I spent a long time living overseas, mainly working in London (finance) before moving back to Sydney a few years back. Love the great outdoors, enjoy creative writing although you'd hardly know it given the previous cliche. I don't do clubs anymore but like cinema, nice food and all sorts of walking. Plus music. What else? My ideal man....Well, obviously haven't met him yet. I guess someone who brings out the better parts in me and finds I do the same for him.
At a glance
|Summary||PonyGirl7's details||PonyGirl7's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||43 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Private||Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, South European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Tradesperson, Other, Management, Executive, Senior Management, Professional|
What I'm looking for
Erm, an all round good egg?
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ian Mckewan, Lorrie Morre, Jane Smiley, Carol Shields, DBC Pierre, Tom Robbins, Haruki Murakami, Dave Eggers
- Movies & TV
- Don't get much time for films sadly these days. Indie films, British films but also good American films. Ivan's Xtc, Life of Pi, Requiem for a Dream.
- Not a big fan. Might as well be honest.
- Other Interests
- Creative writing. Yoga. Meditation. (More in theory than practice) Browsing antique/junk shops. Poor attempt at restoring furniture. Walking in the bush.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PonyGirl7 is online now.
- Get to know PonyGirl7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Feb '15