Nice guy, long story....Aren't they all.
Okay, lets see. I have a small and growing business in the kitchen and bathroom renovation industry. It keeps me very busy and fulfilled (in a work sense), and gives me the opportunity to develop some great relationships with with both clients and people in the industry. I get a real kick out of it.
I enjoy enlightened conversations with people of insight, and knowledge gained through a life well spent. I often find myself charmed by quirky people with an off beat sense of humour, who surprise me with their responses to ordinary situations. They often have a knack for entertaining others, and making them laugh.
Loud, overbearing people usually have me heading for the kitchen to see if there's any wine or dip left. I always feel for the poor soul trapped in the corner by one of these arm waving, noise polluting, oxygen burners.I just can't get involved in arguments anymore. Hurts the brain.
I am also an animal lover, and have difficulty understanding those who aren't. Oh! By the way, Abby doesn't belong to me. I was at a friends house when she rushed in looking for someone to play with. They just thought it was a nice photo, and suggested I use it here. I keep asking them to give her to me, but their youngest just won't part with her. (He's so selfish). I must confess that I did eat the fish though. Apologies to the vegetarians, but he was delicious.
I started rock and roll dance classes about 18 months ago, and really love it. Met some great people, and overcame a phobia that plagued me for years.
I hope this is helpful. I decided to set a tone, rather than just write a list. I'd rather offer a sense of who I am, not a resume.
At a glance
|Summary||Potluck's details||Potluck's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I really love self awareness in people. Someone who can give and take with a sense of fair play and decency. Someone fun and funny, with a sense of community and charity, without pretense. Maybe the sort of person who thinks a missing button is more curious than disastrous.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- So important. I love music, and can listen to most. No real favourites, too many great artists, but ABC Dig FM is nice on the weekends. (A friend put me on to it). Ipod is big during the week.
- YES! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Apparently, I'm very well read. Seriously though.... not much time.
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV, but some movies live with me for a while. One of the first to have an impression was 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. (Great characters, inevitable ending). Jack Nicholson, Gene Hackman, and Anthony Hopkins are always fun to watch. Not much into arthouse.
- Absolutely, I was very good (as I remember it). Glory days!! I'm kidding of course. Mainly into running, gym and (lycra free) cycling now.
- Other Interests
- I love thoroughbred racing. Worked in the breeding and racing industry for a few years early on, and my family has horses. I also go to rock and roll dance classes. It's so much fun
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Potluck is online now.
- Get to know Potluck safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: