Potts (was PottsPointchicka)
Down to Earth Eastern Suburb girl. (well, that sounds sarcastic)
My friend would describe me as &#@*%$ (ok, not the same crap again)
-I'm super sweet and nice (my friends did say that)
-Well educated and well traveled
-Came to Sydney 6 years ago as a backpacker but now calling Sydney home
-Being a former backpacker, I still have the gene in me. I prefer budget travelling to luxurious resort. I like to get my knees dirty when on the road.
-I jumped out of a plane / bridge / cliff, hiked over a volcano and climbed a glacier. I'm not a adrenalin junkie but don't mind getting a hit every now and then.
-Living in a posh suburb but not a material girl (got a bargain on rent).
-I work in Construction but the only thing I build is the complexity of my cost tracking spreadsheet.
-Can dress up or down depends on occasion.
-I am a happy person. Have a group of great friends around, a respectable job, being financial and emotional independent.
-Enjoyed my time being single but now looking for being committed. Learning the essential give/take and compromising part in a relationship all over again. (Not that I'm a self-centered bitch now, really)
-I spend my leisure time mostly on beach, bbq, live gigs, walks, books, gym, coffee/dinner w/ friends, house party, a cupa at my local, music festival, secret beach party,
Although enjoying my lifestyle to the most, I know something is missing. It's this stage of life that I'm looking for a partner to share everyday's highs and lows over dinner and wine; a cuddly buddy watching DVD on the couch with. Moreover, someone to make some life-long-dead-serious decisions together (daunting, I know)
If you get this far and still encouraged, drop me a line. Let's go for a coffee to start the friendship and see where it takes us. I reply to every kiss/email, told you I'm really nice.
At a glance
|Summary||Potts's details||Potts's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||33 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Potts Point 2011|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
My new best friend to start a long-term relationship. Someone smart, has a good heart; enjoys his own life and likes to share it with me and share mine. Matured, ready to commit in mind, body, and soul (alright, you can keep your soul) Self-driven when required, but enjoys being laid-back sometimes
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- erykah badu, groove armada, fat freddy's drop, salmonella dub, the chemical brothers, jason mraz, shapeshifter, the bamboos, ray mann three, tijuana cartel, ... only to name a few. and other anonymous musicians whose gigs I enjoyed.
- Novel wise, anything fiction, historical, science, ... But I'll read whatever, gotta have a book in hand on the train. I don't read much of magazines or newspaper. They are more like the mini glancing material on line during break time at work.
- Movies & TV
- From blockbuster hits to indi and arthouse, anything but horror movies. Not big fan of TV, but I like SBS documentaries and ABC1 series. The nerdy part of me loves the Big Bang Theory.
- I'm good at Karaoke, does it count? It also requires skill and big lungs!! Other than that is the regular bootcamp and gym visit like all others. Not too keen on sports. I enjoy watching sport games but don't really follow any. Willing to give everything a try if I can find a encouraging partner.
- Other Interests
- Love budget travelling. Try my best to live in the locals life everywhere I go and to experience different culture. Goes to the gym few times a week to give myself endorphin's high. Love classes with strong music beats which is the great compensation for my dance feet since I retire from clubbing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Potts is online now.
- Get to know Potts safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Dec '13