Potts (was PottsPointchicka)
Down to Earth Eastern Suburb girl. (well, that sounds sarcastic)
My friend would describe me as &#@*%$ (ok, not the same crap again)
-I'm super sweet and nice (my friends did say that)
-Well educated and well traveled
-Came to Sydney 5.5 years ago as a backpacker but now calling Sydney home
-Being a former backpacker, I still have the gene in me. I prefer budget travelling to luxurious resort. I like to get my knees dirty when on the road.
-I jumped out of a plane / bridge / cliff, hiked over a volcano and climbed a glacier. I'm not a adrenalin junkie but don't mind getting a hit every now and then.
-Living in a posh suburb but not a material girl (got a bargain on rent).
-I work in Construction but the only thing I build is the complexity of my cost tracking spreadsheet.
-Can dress up or down depends on occasion.
-I am a happy person. Have a group of great friends around, a respectable job, being financial and emotional independent.
-Enjoyed my time being single but now looking for being committed. Learning the essential give/take and compromising part in a relationship all over again. (Not that I'm a self-centered bitch now, really)
-I spend my leisure time mostly on beach, bbq, live gigs, walks, books, gym, coffee/dinner w/ friends, house party, a cupa at my local, music festival, secret beach party,
Although enjoying my lifestyle to the most, I know something is missing. It's this stage of life that I'm looking for a partner to share everyday's highs and lows over dinner and wine; a cuddly buddy watching DVD on the couch with. Moreover, someone to make some life-long-dead-serious decisions together (daunting, I know)
If you get this far and still encouraged, drop me a line. Let's go for a coffee to start the friendship and see where it takes us. I reply to every kiss/email, told you I'm really nice.
At a glance
|Summary||Potts's details||Potts's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||33 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Potts Point 2011|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
My new best friend to start a long-term relationship. Someone smart, has a good heart; enjoys his own life and likes to share it with me and share mine. Matured, ready to commit in mind, body, and soul (alright, you can keep your soul) Self-driven when required, but enjoys being laid-back sometimes
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- erykah badu, groove armada, fat freddy's drop, salmonella dub, the chemical brothers, jason mraz, shapeshifter, the bamboos, ray mann three, tijuana cartel, ... only to name a few. and other anonymous musicians whose gigs I enjoyed.
- Novel wise, anything fiction, historical, science, ... But I'll read whatever, gotta have a book in hand on the train. I don't read much of magazines or newspaper. They are more like the mini glancing material on line during break time at work.
- Movies & TV
- From blockbuster hits to indi and arthouse, anything but horror movies. Not big fan of TV, but I like SBS documentaries and ABC1 series. The nerdy part of me loves the Big Bang Theory.
- I did jump out of a plane from 12000ft once, does it count? Oh, I'm good at Karaoke. Gotta give me credit for it as it takes skill and big lungs. Not a keen sportsman but willing to give everything a go if with encouraging partner. I enjoy watching sport games but don't really follow anything.
- Other Interests
- Love budget travelling. Try my best to live in the locals life everywhere I go and to experience different culture. Goes to the gym few times a week to give myself endorphin's high. Love classes with strong music beats which is the great compensation for my dance feet since I retire from clubbing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Potts is online now.
- Get to know Potts safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: