Big strong bear (semi-domesticated and can cook :) searching through the forest for that elusive, delectable sweet pot of yummy gooey honey...
I am a bit like a cream egg, with a hard shell but a soft centre. I am driven by challenges and have an underlying sensitive side. I like to travel. I have a passion for old english sports cars. My children are the centre of my life and I love my sport. I like to try new things but am equally comfortable pottering around within my normal routine. A sunday paper and freshly brewed coffee are a great way to start that particular day. I like to work hard and then enjoy the good things in life. I've always had my foot on the floor in life and thats the way I've always liked to play it. As far as my cooking exploits go I cook a mean spaghetti bolognese! :) If you love passionate moments (minutes, hours...:) and an old fashioned male who still believes in putting a girls coat on and opening doors then I'd love to oblige. I am a physical man in a relationship, so love to kiss, cuddle and spend lazy afternoons walking arm in arm away from the rush. I must also warn you that I am a guy who likes to send flowers, travel long distances (if required) just to plant a kiss, run bubble baths and dine in candlelight - all for that special someone! I am also a bit of a dreamer but at the same time have a well honed survival instinct built in. I write poetry when inspired. Finally, I have two goldfish, called Charlie and Cecil. When I get home they always wriggle frantically against the side of the tank and give me an intense look, in anticipation of their dinner! :)
At a glance
|Summary||Powerlifter's details||Powerlifter's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||Sydney - West, NSW|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet that special woman, who is equally comfortable driving up to the Blue Mountains in my cheeky little red sports car (called Rosie) for lunch at the drop of a hat, or debating life and its many intricacies over a glass of French Champagne, whilst being bathed in soft candlelight.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts - including Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstein, Neil Diamond, Pink, U2, Jimmy Barnes, Stereophonics, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash, Cat Stevens and Abba. A songs needs to tell some kind of story. The new album by Bruce Springstein (Wrecking Ball) is very good, gritty and thought provoking.
- Thrillers - John Grisham, Dick Frances, Frederick Forsyth. I like Stephen King's books. Autobiographies. Any books on mountaineering. A dream of mine is to travel to Everest Base Camp one day.
- Movies & TV
- I have to admit I am a bit of a Rocky fan (inspires me to train harder in some corny way)! :) I like thrillers and don't mind the odd romantic flick. The American Pie films are always good for a laugh! Titanic is an epic and probably the only film that has caused a wee tear..:) Cooking shows.
- All sorts. I compete for Australia in my sport so don't have a lot of time for others. I would love to go and ski one day. Bobsleigh would be fun too. Is bear hugging in synchronization with kissing a sport? :)
- Other Interests
- I love to tinker with my old sports car which is a joy and a little piece of England here in Oz. Being fully involved in my kiddies lives and development is crucial and I love being a hands on dad (have them three nights a week). I also have a long-term facination around the mystery of UFO's.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Powerlifter is online now.
- Get to know Powerlifter safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: