Read on if you like a man who can cook...
I'm passionate about life. I love my family, friends, career, and what the future holds. Healthy living is a big part of what I do, so needless to say I'm interested in people who embrace that also. I'm independent, and appreciate my own space, and also fully respect other people's space too. I like to listen, and get joy from helping people. I like to add value to things, and I like to spend my time being interested. When traveling, I spend equal amounts of time doing nothing and everything! I love to be immersed in foreign culture and history, yet I also equally love being "off the grid" and unwinding...
This spring I'm planning to start Spanish lessons and acroyoga....both a big challenge starting from a low base!
I love good coffee, and red wine, and I'd be delighted to catch up over either to learn more about you.
At a glance
|Summary||Primal1's details||Primal1's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||26 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is bright, naturally casual and classy, passionate about people and life. She loves to stay fit, and look after herself in general. A people person with a warm heart and a big hug, my ideal partner inspires those around her. A foodie and lover of red wine is a definite plus.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like most people, the list of what I don't like is easier than the opposite. Virtually anything except for CnW!! Formative years spent with RHCP, Pearl Jam etc. Some current artists I like: Bliss n Eso, Rebecca Ferguson, Hilltop Hoods, Rihanna, 360, Lana Del Ray...
- Lots of non-fiction about health and psychology, as well as an occasional autobiography.. fiction: mainly action/crime stuff, and Lance Armstrong's "autobiography"... I'm not fussed by the sensationalist media we have, and as a result I find myself reading less "news" than previously
- Movies & TV
- I love gold class. It's an excuse with my long legs!! Recently I've enjoyed Django, Silver Linings, les Mis, Skyfall I love a blockbuster action flick Not fussed by aliens or vampires Some all time favs that come to mind: Coming to America, Good Will Hunting, Something about Mary
- Everything. Play anything, watch most things, preferably live. Still trying to convince Father Time I have a competitive season or two left in me playing soccer. Dislike going to Homebush, much rather SCG and SFS for cricket, league, union, soccer & AFL Keen to learn acroyoga!
- Other Interests
- Business, marketing, coaching junior sport, quality time with friends and family I'm a proud uncle, and godfather, and I love those two jobs immensely! Overseas travel every year is a goal, and learning a foreign language is too.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Primal1 is online now.
- Get to know Primal1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '14