53 and 5'3''
I love my film job located near the Sydney CBD and thankfully never work late. I still live with my 2 well-rounded grown up daughters and possibly go out more than they do. I love a laugh, eating out and a NZ sav blanc. If I could I'd go to an acoustic gig and have a dance every night of the week I probably would, but I'm happy to stay in and cook something nice with the lights always on dim.
I'm kind of up for anything within reason. I read good living in the SMH religiously and gravitate toward anything in there that gets a good write up. I love a cosy scene, a dark bar, candles and a booth.
I am completely comfortable with facebook/instagram etc and use them all the time.
I'm a sharer and a hand-holder if you're into it. I think you'll find I'm pretty up beat.
At a glance
|Summary||Pup389's details||Pup389's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Woollahra 2025|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Large-ish|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
A funny dog lover in Sydney.
- Male, for dating
- Folk, Indie, Pop and then some. Everything but the Girl, Paul Kelly,Sarah McLachlan, Mumford And Sons, Eddie Vedder, Radiohead and Paolo Nutini.
- I've got piles of books just waiting to be read.
- Movies & TV
- I go to the cinema nearly every week and usually go to Palace Cinemas so you probably get the picture. Never watch violent films and more often than not watch ABC or SBS.
- I swim, walk, play tennis and table tennis occasionally. I've got a handle on AFL but Rugby ( both codes ) leave me cold.
- Other Interests
- Parks and gardens, coffee and my dog. And when I combine all three I'm in clover.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Pup389 is online now.
- Get to know Pup389 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13