I guess I would genarally describe myself as a laid back sort of person and have heard myself been described as loyal.
I love the outdoors so I spend plenty of time at the beach as well as bush walking and camping. I would go on a road trip every week if weekends went for longer than two days.
I'm finding it hard to describe myself and am thinking other people are better at that because maybe i am totally delusional in how i see me.
Also I think face to face is the best way to know someone, sometimes opposites attract.
At a glance
|Summary||PurcyDB's details||PurcyDB's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||25 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love music from punk rock and metal to reggae and folk. Usually independant stuff. I regularly see live music
- I pretty much always have a book going. I like both fiction and non fiction. One book I have read recently and really enjoyed is The Wayfinders by Wade Davis......,,Very thought provoking.
- Movies & TV
- I really like Australian movies and other independant sort of films. Usually not the biggest fan of massive Hollywood productions.
- Other Interests
- Photography, wildlife/natural history, beach, good food, travel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PurcyDB is online now.
- Get to know PurcyDB safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: