A little bit of class and a nice.....
I believe in staying single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single. If not, it's not worth it.
I live a busy, fulfilled life, with a satisfying job, great friends and a desire to limit any complication in life. I guess I have finally come here out of curiosity and to meet great people, and perhaps someone that can share just one more of life's pleasure that I didn't realise I was missing.
I really value people whom have their own interests, ones they can share with someone else and ones they are content to undertake alone when I am busy.
There is a lot to be said for play together stay together, but we should all value our own space too.
I can not stand egotistically maniacs, so if you are stable, independent, secure, and a little nerdy then I would love to hear from you
At a glance
|Summary||PureNightOwl's details||PureNightOwl's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||32 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ok, I am no music buff, and perfer to just listen to whatever is playing on the radio.
- Can read well, but don't choose to sit still longer enough to finish a book at the moment. Not a girl who likes to lay around reading Womens magazines, perfer to be out doing something active.
- Movies & TV
- Love getting out to the movies, (and am loving the Open Air cinema's in Centenary Park over summer) and will watch anything, from action films to girly movies, depending upon the company I'm in. If I miss it at the cinema, i will have seen it on DVD. Recently watched The Hangover - I Loved it...
- I am a bit of a girly girl, but give me a bat, a ball or a racket and you'll see my competitive side emerge....Netball and tennis were always my perferred, until a few years ago, over a beer I was introduced to women's soccer.... I would happily have a go at any outdoor physical activity.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PureNightOwl is online now.
- Get to know PureNightOwl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Aug '14