36, Female, Single, Sydney - South, NSWAdd to favourites
A little bit of class and a nice.....
At a glance
|Summary||PureNightOwl's details||PureNightOwl's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||32 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 50km of Alfords Point 2234|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ok, I am no music buff, and perfer to just listen to whatever is playing on the radio.
- Can read well, but don't choose to sit still longer enough to finish a book at the moment. Not a girl who likes to lay around reading Womens magazines, perfer to be out doing something active.
- Movies & TV
- Love getting out to the movies, (and am loving the Open Air cinema's in Centenary Park over summer) and will watch anything, from action films to girly movies, depending upon the company I'm in. If I miss it at the cinema, i will have seen it on DVD. Recently watched The Hangover - I Loved it...
- I am a bit of a girly girl, but give me a bat, a ball or a racket and you'll see my competitive side emerge....Netball and tennis were always my perferred, until a few years ago, over a beer I was introduced to women's soccer.... I would happily have a go at any outdoor physical activity.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if PureNightOwl is online now.
- Get to know PureNightOwl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '13