Life is too short to drink bad wine!
Hi my name is Phil. Nice of you to stop by.
I have just returned back to Melbourne after living in the London for the past 2 years. I've been working in hotels for the past 10 years so I moved around a lot, living in Queensland, Sydney, Canada, UK and Melbourne. So i've travelled a little bit but can't to do more, would really like to go to South America.
I'm now working for a corporate concierge company, which is something very different but I love the challenge and the weekends off.
I'm originally from the Central Coast NSW, but i've been converted - love Melbourne. All the food, art, music, sport, culture and people (no wonder it was voted the best city to live in).
Like everyone, I try to look after myself by going to the gym and eating well - but my weakness would have to be a good woodfire pizza and wine.
I love my music, all types but especially some rock, jazz & blues. I play the saxophone (learnt as a kid) and I have a bit of an artistic flare, enjoy art galleries and live music gigs & festivals. I grew up close to the beaches and love anything outdoors and close to the water: sailing, surfing, diving, camping, snowboarding.
I'm a very easy going guy and my friends would describe me as fun, energetic, kind and thoughtful. I'm just looking to make some new friends outside my small circle and maybe meet someone special.
If you feel like we may hit it off or just feel like someone new to have a drink with, please let me know. Hope to hear from you - good luck with your search.
At a glance
|Summary||Qualia83's details||Qualia83's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||21 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (St Kilda)||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind, fun, friendly, honest, sexy, adventure seeking, hard working, funny, caring, smart and shares some of my interests. Someone who I can have a beer with and watch the footy, see a band and have a dance, go out for a romantic meal or head down to the beach for a swim. Is that you?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I really like seeing a band or any live music & festivals. I'm into Rock, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Dance, Pop - anything! A few bands I like: Bittersweet Kicks, Muse, Calling all Cars, Powderfinger, The Cat Empire, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, Wolfmother, JET, Mumford & Sons even a bit of Michael Buble!
- I like reading but perhaps don't do enough of it, but when I'm in the mood I enjoy biographies, crime & travel books. I'm currently reading 'The Wolf of Wall Street". Oh and the Sunday paper with a coffee.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a bit of a movie buff - Love going to the movies and chillin' at home on a wet day watching a few DVD's. I like everything: Action, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Thriller, Indie & Documentaries but I don't really like Horror. I don't watch a lot of TV but I like some TV series such as Dexter & Madmen.
- I'm pretty active; I go to the gym a few times a week. I love the beach and the ocean: Swimming, Surfing and Scuba Diving. I grew up with both AFL & NRL in my house and really love going to a game. I used to play a bit of Basketball & Volleyball in High School. I'm now learning how to play Golf.
- Other Interests
- - Travel (really want to do more of Asia) - Cooking (used to want to be a Chef) - Languages (took a French course) - Motorbike's (looking at getting my licence this year) - Music: I play Alto Saxophone and am learning a bit of Guitar.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Qualia83 is online now.
- Get to know Qualia83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: