Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Everybody hates the part when it comes to writing something about yourself. I have decided to give my description a second shot too so whilst I grit and bare through this I hope my pain turns into a little bit of a laugh and smile for those who take the time to read it.
I am assuming by now you have looked at the pictures of me and if you got the impression I am not the kind of guy who is obsessed with repairing cars or leaving half done DIY projects around the house. 10 points for you !! I am more the type of guy who will tinker with a computer or with my camera but most of all I love it when i can sit down quietly with a pen and paper and write something creatively.
I work a very frantically paced customer service role where my fellow staff have affectionately dubbed me rowdy due to my soft spoken nature. It is a role which i find extremely challenging but also very rewarding. It is a job where i can make a difference in peoples lives and I try hard to do so.
Due to my job i often find myself coming home exhausted but i try to get in the kitchen and cook and I do think the food that comes out is worth the catastrophic mess made during it's creation :-P When it comes to food though i am quite partial to a good meal and a great chat at a restaurant. I much prefer the kind of a night shared with a good food, great view, even better company and a couple of quiet drinks. Compared to a nightclub where i won't be able to hear myself think, you won't be able to hear me talk and I have to put on display my dancing skills.
Overall I am quiet kind of guy who can be very passionate about a lot of things. I have a strange sense of humour and most describe me as Honest, Compassionate, Intelligent and Principled (Which is a nice way of saying stubborn :-P)
At a glance
|Summary||Quiet83's details||Quiet83's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 50km of Newcastle 2300|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
I think life is the sum of ones experiences. So i seek somebody i can laugh with, smile with and share some interesting moments with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Almost anything with the exception of Country, Have a soft spot for Rock and Roll.
- I love a good Epic. Enjoying the Cross series and George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire Series. Anything Tolkien and the Tale of the Otori series.
- Movies & TV
- Castle, Californication, Game of Thrones anything well written. Lord of the Rings, Anonymous, The Crow so many good movies to write down I can't list them all
- Rugby League, NFL
- Other Interests
- I enjoy writing a hobby i should spend more time at. I have a camera I am enjoying getting used to. Always up for an interesting card game, board game or video game
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Quiet83 is online now.
- Get to know Quiet83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13