I'm an easy-going, straightforward bloke who takes this world at his own pace. That said, I have an enquiring mind and have a diverse taste in movies, books and podcasts. Physical culture is a big part of my life and I enjoy a healthy active lifestyle.
At a glance
|Summary||QuietOptimist's details||QuietOptimist's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
You are feminine, laugh easily and don't take yourself or life too seriously. You don't smoke and drink only in moderation. You enjoy the simple things in life (e.g. me) and don't really care for the latest bars, clubs, trends and fashions.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- My father is a huge music aficionado and I grew up to the sounds of Elvis, The Beatles and many others. Perhaps that's why my music collection stops at 1985! I enjoy music but there seems to be so little new music these days that's genuinely original. However, I stand/hope to be corrected on this...
- I'll read anything that's put in front of me. I love scouring the library and Amazon for books. I read various genres including fiction, biography, history and travel writing. I particularly enjoy books that challenge and change my worldview such as Joe Bageant's "Deer Hunting with Jesus".
- Movies & TV
- Whilst I think the music industry is way past its best, I believe that film and particularly television is only getting better. I watch a lot of world cinema and enjoy television shows such as Dexter, The Walking Dead and Boardwalk Empire. I think Family Guy is hilarious.
- Not a fan of 'The Footy'. I do train at the gym several times a week. I'm also keen to get out of the urban environment and do some bushwalking and hiking.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy art galleries, museums and the arts in general. I believe in environmental protection and conservation.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if QuietOptimist is online now.
- Get to know QuietOptimist safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Mar '13