Want to be a character in my story?
Hi there, I'm 24 years old, I'm on here to put myself out there and hopefully meet someone I can have a long-term relationship with.
I like to make people laugh, even if it is at my own expense, and I take my work very seriously. I'm a hard working goofball! :p I've just finished a double degree in Creative Arts (Creative Writing) and Journalism and will (hopefully) be graduating in December.
I try my hardest to be optimistic, for example, some people prefer to label my driving as "erratic", but I prefer "overly enthusiastic" I'm not a dangerous or idiotic driver, I just love it a little too much. :p Just the same, I can cook for myself and I rarely burn food, but if I do, I don't like to label it as burnt, I prefer "a tad charred" or "extremely crisp". Burnt is such an ugly word :p
I'm a smart, hard working, independent woman and to save time, I'll let you know now that I'm not a skinny bombshell and I rarely wear make-up--I like my face, my body and everything else about me the way it is. So if you are looking for an obedient barbie doll or stick figure, you're wasting your time viewing my profile. I want someone in my life who accepts me for who I am, flaws and all.
Anyway, feel free to read on and contact me if you want...
At a glance
|Summary||QuillGal's details||QuillGal's ideal partner|
|Age||24 years old||20 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 100km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can be my best friend as well as a boyfriend (although I don't expect you to be my only best friend and vice versa, I'm not clingy). Someone who is intelligent, has a good sense of humour and doesn't mind making fun of themselves :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Delta Goodrem, Celine Dion, nearly anything but Justin Bieber, One Direction and heavy metal.
- John Marsden, Audrey Niffenegger, short stories, non-fiction, autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Monk, Rules of Engagement, Scrubs, Hot in Cleveland, 2 Broke Girls, Law and Order SVU, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Two-and-a-Half Men, House Husbands, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, The Mindy Project. Movies wise I like romantic comedies and comedies, I like to laugh and Disney movies.
- I like watching sport more than playing it. AFL, NBL, Olympics. Don't mind playing backyard cricket, playing pitch n putt and having a hit on the driving range (the driving range is good for venting after a bad day).
- Other Interests
- Painting, art, chess, card & board games (yes I am a kid at heart and I wish rent and houses are as cheap as they are in Monopoly, if only I could be a Monopolitan girl:p) writing, journalism.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if QuillGal is online now.
- Get to know QuillGal safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Nov '14