Take a minute to put me to the test...
I'm a physician (trained in preventive medicine) who is serious and focused at work but outgoing and adventurous out of it. I travel a lot for work in medicine and distribution thus a relationship has been a challenge.
I am perfectly comfortable staying at home curling up to a good book or having a zany night painting the town red. Chilling to a fun movie or getting into an adrenaline pumping activity outdoors especially water sports are all appealing to me. I love exploring new restaurants, sights and cultures. Rugby, muay thai, scuba diving, jet skiing and tennis are some of the sports that I am involved in. Generally, I am easy-going, fun, no hassles nor hang-ups.
At a glance
|Summary||QuincyMD2012's details||QuincyMD2012's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
Sydney - East, NSW
|within 250km of Dawes Point 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||East European, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, North European, South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is smart & confident in his personal & professional life; well-traveled & willing to explore new places & experiences. Preferably sporty, lean and takes care of his appearance; a man who can stimulate me both mentally and physically. A man who has faith would be preferred.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Massive Attack, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, Adele, U2, Sting, Madonna, - very varied musical interest!
- Doctors, The Art of Possibility,From Good to Great
- Movies & TV
- The Good Wife. Grey's Anatomy, Shawshank Redemption, A Very Long Engagement, Cinderella Man, Requiem for a Dream. I don't watch TV but watch the TV series on DVD.
- rugby union, muay thai, boxing, tennis, badminton, scuba diving
- Other Interests
- charity work
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if QuincyMD2012 is online now.
- Get to know QuincyMD2012 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '14