GeminiAttraction (was RJ1957)
Life Is Good
I am very fortunate in the way my life has turned out and constantly remind myself that 'life is good'.
I'm blessed with loving family and friends, including two beautiful daughters who I've watch grow into independant young women.
My friends would say that I'm great fun, a bit cheeky, and a true friend.
I work hard at a professional career that is both challenging and rewarding.
I enjoy dining out, and trying new things; seeing live music, visiting art galleries, heading to the beach, taking in a movie or a play (who doesn't).
And in Sydney, there's no shortage of wonderful places and things to do!
It would be nice to share these adventures with somene special...
At a glance
|Summary||GeminiAttraction's details||GeminiAttraction's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||45 - 67 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A man who is confident, forthright, open and friendly, with a big heart. Someone who enjoys quiet times relaxing just as much as going out and having fun. I think a positive outlook on life is an attractive quality.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dream of learning to play the guitar. Listen to the ABC (603). Tend to station-surf while driving. Loved seeing Diana Krall - the opera house is such a great space. Saw Katie Noonan at the Recital Hall - I'm her newest fan.
- Reading is a luxury which I only seem to make time for when on holidays, or at the beach. I read anything incl current affairs, history, biographies, mysteries, comedies & sci-fi. I enjoy reading the Saturday papers in bed on Sundays.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite films include Sin City, History Boys, Harold and Maude, Love Actually, Tais Toi. French comedy is great -even with the subtitles.
- I enjoy sailing, can play tennis (badly) and do a mean snowplough. I have even given golf a go. I enjoy watching most sports, whether I know the rules or not - just love the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I am equally comfortable in a 5-star hotel as I am camping and fishing in remote areas of Australia. What ever you do, it's all about the people who you are with.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if GeminiAttraction is online now.
- Get to know GeminiAttraction safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '14