It's more important who you are with - than what you are doing.
I could describe myself as a Rainbow. Made up of many shades of colour and makes you smile:-)
I enjoy visiting galleries with new exhibitions - locally or interstate. A day at a spa with girlfriends is wonderul and reminds me of what a fortunate life I have.
I am honest, optimstic and trusting. I appreciate people who have found their passion, so maybe I'll share yours for awhile.
I am an affectionate woman and enjoy the passions, imperfections and weaknesses of being a woman.
I'll give most things a try - my philosophy is that it's about the people /person who you are with that matters.
I have a close group of family and friends who I enjoy catching up with after work and lunches on the weekends.
Looking for a connection with someone special...Let's chat and see if we want to test the waters.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
RJ1957's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||56 years old||45 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I am drawn to people who are young at heart, open to change, motivated, interested in other people, and importantly, who don't take themselves too seriously.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dream of learning to play the guitar. Listen to the ABC (603). Tend to station-surf while driving. My range of favourite artists include Carol King, Leonard Cohen, Mumford and Sons, Lisa Mitchell, Nigel Kennedy, Norah Jones, Pink, John Butler Trio, Imelda May.
- Reading is a luxury which I only seem to make time for when on holidays, but when I do, I read anything incl current affairs, history, biographies, mysteries, comedies & sci-fi. I enjoy reading the Saturday papers on Sunday.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite films include Sin City, History Boys, Harold and Maude, Love Actually. French comedy is great -even with the subtitles.
- I enjoy sailing, can play tennis (badly) and do a mean snowplough. I have even given golf a go. I enjoy watching most sports, whether I know the rules or not - just love the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I am equally comfortable in a 5-star hotel as I am camping and fishing in remote areas of Australia. What ever you do, it's all about the people who you are with.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RJ1957 is online now.
- Get to know RJ1957 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13