I love exploring nature and discussing life and hope to find an ideal partner who enjoys old fashioned "getting to know one another" romance.
I am ready for the challenge of adapting to new situations, which we all do on a daily basis, but in the situation of a move (as I've just done) it's somehow on a much bigger scale. Looking for company as I settle in my new abode. I have many dreams, including travel and being absorbed creatively, which I hope will come to fruition in the year ahead. I work as a casual teacher and study part time, a Masters course at UWS. I would love to find the right partner to share life's journey and I mean really share! I love spontaneity and also caring souls who take their time in getting to know you! I love music, art, dance...all the cultural stuff...which links us to all the important issues and emotional values in life.
At a glance
|Summary||Rainbowpainter's details||Rainbowpainter's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 75km of Hazelbrook 2779|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Social, Very Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner shares my values and enjoys the life long process of getting to know someone. He shares a wacky sense of humour and enjoys having fun!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic taste: Annie Lennox, Pink Floyd, Jeff Buckley, Eartha Kitt, world music, techno, classical: Mozart, Pachelbel, jjj, choral,Tiddas, Sting, jazz,Nick Drake, Xavier Rudd, Florence and the Machine, .........................
- Novels,currently "Shantaram", Art, Educational, recipes, art therapy,
- Movies & TV
- TV: series: Rafters, Agatha Christie Movies: Benny and June, Mona Lisa Smile, Beautiful People, Elizabeth, Candy, anything with Helen Mirrin, Johnny Depp, Jody Foster, Heath Ledger, Meryl Streep.
- tennis, volley ball
- Other Interests
- Going to dance productions such as Bangarra and the ballet, bush walking, yoga, listening to music, dancing, singing, painting, camping, cooking, photography, doing Masters in Art Therapy which I love
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rainbowpainter is online now.
- Get to know Rainbowpainter safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Mar '14