Fun loving, adventurous and sometimes a little cheeky
I believe I have a great balance between work and play and would like to meet someone to share this with. Enjoy a healthy debate and passionate about most things topical.
I have to come to realise that there is no such thing as an ideal or perfect person, but there are some things that are important to me. He needs to be thoughtful, understanding, trustworthy and have a great sense of humour as I don't like to take myself too seriously and enjoy a good laugh.
Would like to meet someone grounded with an appetite for adventure. My ideal partner would be kind and thoughtful. Someone who enjoys staying active and can kick back also.
I have traditional values and spend many hours building on relationships with family and close friends, so someone who holds similar values would be ideal.
At a glance
|Summary||Rallycat's details||Rallycat's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European, Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, Indian, East European, South European, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm tall, independent and strong, so need someone who can compliment that. My ideal partner is comfortable being himself...he can communicate, discuss and stand up for his view and beliefs if needed.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Roisin Murphy, Kimbra, Foo Fighters, Boy & Bear, The Preatures... Enjoy anything with a catchy beat but usually can't get past some old school rock. Seem to always have music on and occasionally try to catch a live act. I clean the house with the aid of Sinatra.
- Love it when I have time. Enjoy Sunday papers over a hearty brunch the most.
- Movies & TV
- Art house preference. British Rom Coms. Enjoy foreign films as they take greater risks and always take me on (sometimes surprising) adventures. My secret indulgence is Survivor. Never tire of Seinfeld.
- Enjoy Cycling and Boxing classes to keep the body and mind active. A long walk on a sunny day is a must.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy travel - anywhere I can experience a different world and culture. Have been fortunate enough to experience some incredible places.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rallycat is online now.
- Get to know Rallycat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Jan '15