I am rather creative in music, writings. Love food, wine, traveling. I will get the stamp but pls reply if you express interest
I have my hands in too many pies but master of none. I love reading news, surfing the net for knowledge and widen my horizon. I like writing (short stories, poetry), all sort of arts and theaters, music making, all kinds of sport that play with round balls of all sizes, camping, traveling, and a drink or two, I am a bit of a greenie, I care about the environment and social issues. I am quite into cooking these days thanks to Masterchef! People say I am kind and thoughtful, but then I will squash any cockroach for you in your house without thinking twice. I am well traveled, and have spent most of my life in the U.S. and Australia.
I would like to meet a long term partner, hoping to meet someone who likes who I am.
I believe finding someone who grows on you over time, is a far better sign of good things to come. I take time and effort to look for the best in people. Love at first sight? Possible, but that's cutting the odd short isn't it?
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
RaymondoRock's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||41 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who would love to have a family in the future. Someone passionate about what they do (whatever that is), takes interest in the world, has a good heart, open minded and loves my silly jokes.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Radio Head, Jack Johnson, Jeff Buckley, Nick Cave, Nick Drake, anything live, some Drum 'N Bass, Dub, any groovy music, Thievery Corp, some old classic rocks like Pink Floyd,the doors, the Zeppelin
- Poetry, short shorts, and good magazines like HQ when they were in the business...(Update: Just found a replacement! Monthly Mag.)
- Movies & TV
- Independents, Art house, Foreign
- Anything that involves a bouncing ball, I am ok with it!
- Other Interests
- Play a bit of guitar, badly! Have also been trying my hand in making, mixing music lately. Chinese painting and tai chi.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RaymondoRock is online now.
- Get to know RaymondoRock safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Jun '13