Looking for Life Partner
I am a Test Engineer for computer systems and am currently also undertaking Tertiary studies in Psychology.
I was born in Papua New Guinea (Former Colony of Australia) and brought up in Canberra (Australia) and Port Moresby (the capital of Papua New Guinea).
I really enjoy playing sports like cricket, squash, tennis and martial arts.
I also enjoy Stretching classes like yoga and going to the gym.
My other hobbies include watching movies, further education, drawing and doing volunteer work.
I think having a sense of humour is very important, a life that is to serious will be miserable.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Razi11's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||33 years old||20 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 100km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Well I am looking for someone who is interested in a long term relationship, offcourse only if we like each other. I think having a sense of humour is very important, as a life that is to serious would be miserable.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I really enjoy playing sports like cricket, squash, tennis and martial arts. I also enjoy Stretching classes like yoga and going to the gym. However I have a slim sort of build so I am not all that muscular, more athletic.
- Other Interests
- My other hobbies include watching movies, further education, drawing (a little out of practise) but I am a pretty good artist and doing volunteer work.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Razi11 is online now.
- Get to know Razi11 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13