Curious, thoughtful and adventurous looking for a play mate to explore with.
I have to admit that I'm a bit of a wanderer. I seem to get a bit of a 3 year itch and need to shake the cage a bit. Which is how I've ended up in Geelong. But I'll tell you more about that later.
I'm from Sydney originally but have spent a number of years overseas, mainly France, England and Canada.
I love the mountains and most of my time has spent doing something in them, be that skiing, climbing or mountain biking.
I am as happy eating a buttered jacket potato from a camp fire as I am eating in a fancy restaurant. And I like doing both... not at once of course.
I'd like to meet someone who is confident and relaxed, who enjoys stimulating conversations pondering the meaning of life. Someone with an enquiring mind who is looking to learn and grow and who will challenge me in all the right ways.
I am idealistic, passionate, affectionate and a little more romantic than I'd like to believe I was. I am happy to be on the rollercoaster of life, whatever it brings.
At a glance
|Summary||Rebecca82's details||Rebecca82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is interested in living a slightly more unconventional life. Someone not afraid to push the boundaries with me. Someone thoughtful, intelligent, affectionate and kind.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I usually listen to triple J. If I had to pick a genre it would be metal, rock, alternative, grunge however I like most music. The most played music on my ipod would probably be Karnivool, Alice in Chains, Tool, John Butler Trio.
- I love to read and can waste hours in bookshops. I have several on the go at any one time. Everytime I'm in a bookshop I end up with at least one book... I can't help it. It's my one weakness.... ;)
- Movies & TV
- Definitely more a documentary type of person. SBS or ABC only. Can't stand the ads on commerical television. I also have a weakness for Game of Thrones...
- Skiing, mountain biking, running, SUP. I'm trying to learn how to surf but you really need to put in the hours and I haven't had much time of late.
- Other Interests
- Philosophy, spirituality, camping, bush walking, cooking.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rebecca82 is online now.
- Get to know Rebecca82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: