Probably one of the first things that people notice about me is the kooky accent, which is part British, part South African and a smidge Australian. I am a big believer in the beauty of originality and I love my accent because it's unique to me and the life I've led.
I've been lucky to do a fair amount of globe-trotting, living on three different continents and taking one international trip a year. My wanderlust is never cured though because the more I travel, the more I want to travel! However, as much as I love having blisters from walking along cobbled English streets or my skin peeling from lying on a Balinese beach, I'm always happy to come home to the people that I love most in the world, my amazing family and friends.
After years of searching, I've finally found a job I'm passionate about. I teach at-risk teenagers, who are all bigger and scarier than I am but I absolutely love it. My job is my ministry and as it's a Christian organisation, I'm free to talk to the students about my faith, which I'm so passionate about and is the most important thing in my life. I go to church, read my bible and try to live my life with good morals and principles.
I love getting glammed up on weekends and going out for dinner and dancing but my favourite nights are the ones spent with family and good friends where my stomach muscles are killing from laughing and my tights have ripped from crazy dancing with no shoes on! I definitely don't take myself too seriously and I appreciate people who love to have fun, don't mind making fools of themselves and have a passion for new experiences.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
RedBeret84's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||22 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a genuine, down to earth person with faith and good morals. Someone who is humble and has compassion for others. Also a good sense of humour ;-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is annoyingly random and very dependent on the type of mood I'm in. One playlist in my itunes entitled 'Rumpus music' contains songs by The Black Keys, Ellie Goulding, The Naked and Famous and JoJo so there really isn't a rhyme or reason to any of it :-)
- I'm a huge reader so I always have at least two books on me at all times :-) Some of my faves are One Day, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Hunger Games, The Night Circus, Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children, The Fault in our Stars, The Hiding Place, Redeeming Love and The Bell Jar.
- Movies & TV
- Is it a terrible thing that I'm completely addicted to Dexter?? :-)
- I have never been able to play team sports, I end up laughing too much! I try to get to the gym at least four times a week and love trying different fun activities to keep fit, like dancing or rock climbing. Does bungee-jumping count as a sport?? If I could, I would do that all day every day :-)
- Other Interests
- I love trying new things and this year I've tried bungee-jumping (which was unbelievable!), archery, go-karting, yoga and green smoothies ;-) I'm really into photography at the moment and while I'm not very good, I love going out and taking random, fun photos of anything quirky that catches my eye.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RedBeret84 is online now.
- Get to know RedBeret84 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13