Girl + Boy = ....
I'm a little left of centre, enjoy witty banter and a good laugh!
Love to cook, especially for others (I make a good pie!).
I've been told I make people laugh, and consider myself to be an open and genuine person.
Enjoy good conversation both intelligent and the rambling philosophical pointless kind too.
Love trying new food/eating holes and great wine,
Love my job,
Love my push bike (1969 Malvern Star Dragsta)! My snowboard is close second
Awesome at playing Jedi with my nephews and a little partial to Lego as well (recently assisted a 4 year old in making a pretty serious lookin transformer - word to the wise, Lego is not like IKEA, you can't have leftover pieces at the end)
love the simple things in life too...
Am kinda of the opinion that anyone who is worth knowing takes awhile to get to know...
If you have a shirtless bathroom selfie in your repertoire, chances are I won't respond :-)
I'm not interested in a 'quick fix' or serial daters and I'm a woman with curves so if that's not your thing then I'm not the girl for you.
At a glance
|Summary||RedSunnies's details||RedSunnies's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Looking to share my time with someone who is intelligent, articulate, a little bit cheeky and enjoys witty banter. Also someone who is adventurous and inquisitive but doesn't sweat the small stuff in life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- LCD Sound Systems, Nina Simone, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley The Temper Trap, Kings of Leon, Fat Freddy's Drop, Buena Vista Social Club Love music and have a massive and varied collection which encompasses: Funk, Base, hip hop, drum and beat, Rock, Good old punk I also grew up learning music
- People of the book, White butterfly's, The book thief, Masters of Rome, Wheel of Time, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, Actually I pretty much always have a book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club,The Dark Crystal,The Labyrinth,Stigmata, Secretary (w James Spader) Pan's Labyrinth, Garden State, The (Leon) Professional, any Coen Brothers, any B-grade horror! Game of thrones, David Attenborough, Don't really watch much TV to be honest but if I do it will generally be SBS or ABC
- Snowboarding (rarely missed a season since I was 5yo), Swimming, Pilates, spin... I'm a big walker as don't own a car, Go to the gym every lunch break as its a good way of getting out of the office and clearing my head, I also swim 1km every morning... best way to start the day!
- Other Interests
- Backgammon, Photography, Art, Occasional weekends in Mudgee (have friends there and love the wine), Lazy Sunday's, The weekend paper, Am massively drawn to the beach and need to be near one Travelling in an unstructured way Just signed up for Guitar lessions and got myself a new guitar!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if RedSunnies is online now.
- Get to know RedSunnies safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Dec '14