That's a good idea of mine you had
I'm two steps left of centre, enjoy witty banter and a good laugh!
Love to cook, especially for others (I make a good pie!).
I've been told I make people laugh, and consider myself to be an open and genuine person.
Enjoy good conversation both intelligent and the rambling philosophical pointless kind too.
Love trying new food/eating holes and great wine,
Love my job,
Love my push bike (1969 Malvern Star Dragsta)! My snowboard is close second
Awesome at playing Jedi with my nephews and a little partial to Lego as well (recently assisted a 4 year old in making a pretty serious lookin transformer)
love the simple things in life too...
Spent the entire month of August in Borneo, Malaysia, where a friend and I trekked from Sarawak to Sabah and then did some island hopping. Completely fell in love with the people and the place!
Am meeting this same friend in Mexico City on 27th July 2013 for another completely unplanned month long adventure to where ever our feet take us!
At a glance
|Summary||RedSunnies's details||RedSunnies's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||Sydney - East, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Looking to share my time with someone who is intelligent, articulate, a little bit cheeky and enjoys witty banter. Also someone who is adventurous and inquisitive but doesn't sweat the small stuff in life. I love spoiling my partner and it's nice to get the same in return.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- LCD Sound Systems, Nina Simone, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley The Temper Trap, Kings of Leon, Fat Freddy's Drop, Buena Vista Social Club Love music and have a massive and varied collection which encompasses: Funk, Base, hip hop, drum and beat, Rock, Good old punk I also grew up learning music
- People of the book, White butterfly's, The book thief, Masters of Rome, Wheel of Time, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, Actually I pretty much always have a book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club,The Dark Crystal,The Labyrinth,Stigmata, Secretary (w James Spader) Pan's Labyrinth, Garden State, The (Leon) Professional, any Coen Brothers, Princess Bride, Game of thrones, David Attenborough, Don't really watch much TV to be honest but if I do it will generally be SBS or ABC
- Snowboarding (rarely missed a season since I was 5yo), Swimming, Pilates, spin... I'm a big walker as don't own a car Go to the gym every lunch break as its a good way of getting out of the office and clearing my head
- Other Interests
- Backgammon, Photography, Art, Occasional weekends in Mudgee (have friends there and love the wine), Lazy Sunday's, The weekend paper, Am massively drawn to the beach and need to be near one Travelling in an unstructured way Just signed up for Guitar lessions and got myself a new guitar!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RedSunnies is online now.
- Get to know RedSunnies safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13