Is there such a thing as being too nice?
I never know where to start when writing about myself, but I guess I've started now so I better keep going. I'm pretty easy going, usually fairly modest and try to be honest with myself and others. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned and have been called a gentleman on more than one occasion. I can be a bit quiet around people I don't know well, but will open up once I'm comfortable.
I like to catch up with friends and family on weekends and days off, but also like a bit of quiet time to myself, either tinkering, reading, or just relaxing. I like to think i have a good sense of humour, if a little warped at times. I tend to see a funny side to most things, but usually know when to keep it to myself.
I like the simple quiet life that Tassie has to offer, but of course I like to have a bit of fun now and then. I'm not really into the club scene these days, but I still like the occasional night out.
There's plenty more to be said about me, but you'll have to ask if you want to hear it.
At a glance
|Summary||Rich22's details||Rich22's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||25 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Obviously a good, honest person. A good sense of humour is a must since I'm always making bad jokes. Someone who understands I am who I am, but will also put me in my place if I'm being an idiot, which is probably fairly often. Someone to get me out doing things I wouldn't normally do.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Older alternative like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Faith No More, Chilli Peppers. Heavy stuff like Metallica etc. Classics like Queen and Dire Straits etc. Some old school rap. Lots of other stuff.
- I've recently got back into reading regularly. Recent ones are Ready Player One, American Gods and The Hunger Games. Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Creepy stuff like HP Lovecraft. Tom Clancy, Dan Brown. Lots more
- Movies & TV
- Sci Fi like Star Wars & Terminator. Most comedy, old favourite is Waynes World. Anything with Jack Black. Action and adventure like Indiana Jones, Die Hard, Predator. Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad. BBC comedy like Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Young Ones. Sci Fi like Stargate & Firefly. Love Documentaries!
- Mostly mountain bike riding lately. I like watching most motorsport, especially drifting.
- Other Interests
- I'm always looking to learn new things, the more useless the better, so of course I like documentaries. I enjoy working on cars (as much as my limited experience allows) and tinkering with other mechanical things. I can be a bit arty at times too (graphic design and models etc).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rich22 is online now.
- Get to know Rich22 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: