Searching for that special piece of hay in an enormous stack of needles
I never know where to start when writing about myself, but I guess I've started now so I better keep going. I'm pretty easy going, usually fairly modest and try to be honest with myself and others. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned and have been called a gentleman on more than one occasion. I can be a bit quiet around people I don't know well, but will open up once I'm comfortable.
I like to catch up with friends and family on weekends and days off, but also like a bit of quiet time to myself, either tinkering, reading, or just relaxing. I like to think i have a good sense of humour, if a little warped at times. I tend to see a funny side to most things, but usually know when to keep it to myself.
I like the simple quiet life that Tassie has to offer, but of course I like to have a bit of fun now and then. I'm not really into the pub/club scene these days, but I still like the occasional night out.
There's plenty more to be said about me, but you'll have to ask if you want to hear it.
At a glance
|Summary||Rich22's details||Rich22's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 100km of Hobart 7000|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Obviously a good, honest person. A good sense of humour is a must since I'm always making bad jokes. Someone who understands I am who I am, but will also put me in my place if I'm being an idiot, which is probably fairly often. Someone to get me out doing things I wouldn't normally do.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Older alternative like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Faith No More, Chilli Peppers. Heavy stuff like Metallica, Sepultura, etc. Old stuff like Queen amd Dire Straits etc. Some older rap. Lots of other stuff. I used to love Triple J, but I seem to have lost touch with it lately.
- I've recently got back into reading regularly. Recent ones are Ready Player One and American Gods. I used to get into the old James Bond novels. Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Creepy stuff like HP Lovecraft's books. Tom Clancy, Dan Brown. Lots more.
- Movies & TV
- Sci Fi like Star Wars and Terminator. Most comedies, some favourites are Waynes World and the Jay and Silent Bob movies. Action and adventure like Indiana Jones, Die Hard, Predator. BBC comedies like Blackadder, Red Dwarf and The Young Ones. Sci Fi like Stargate and Firefly. Documentaries!
- A bit of mountain bike riding, but not enough lately. Sometimes a casual hit of cricket. Watching most motorsport, especially drifting. UFC.
- Other Interests
- I'm always looking to learn new things, the more useless the better, so of course I like documentaries. I enjoy working on cars (as much as my limited experience allows) and tinkering with other mechanical things. I can be a bit arty (graphic design and models etc) but haven't done much lately.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rich22 is online now.
- Get to know Rich22 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '13