If the best things in life are free, I must be worth at least a few bob...
Quiet, discrete Englishman with an absurdist, and occasionally crass, sense of humour, a sense of adventure, a taste for the finer things in life, a verging-on-the-pedantic eye for grammatical detail, an encylopaedic knowledge of the music of Radiohead, and the ability to prepare a three-course meal.
At a glance
|Summary||Rich42's details||Rich42's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Private||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Someone with whom to share new experiences, be they new sounds, new sights or new tastes. Someone to inspire me to do and to be better. Someone to turn the mundane into the fantastical. Or if that maybe asking a little too much, just someone with whom to have some fun...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is my passion, so I'm going to have to be brutal... if you like One Direction, S Club 7, or anyone else from X Factor, Pop Idol, et al, then it's just not going to work. On the other hand, if you like loads of alternative bands that no one else has heard of, then I'll be all ears...
- I'll read most anything, including the labels on the marmalade jar, but I will draw the line at anything involving teenage vampires or masochistic middle-aged women.
- Movies & TV
- Matt Groening, Joel and Ethan Coen, Quentin Tarantino, Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey, Stephen Fry... if they're involved, I'll watch it (though not necessarily in the same show; can you imagine? No, best not).
- Football (or soccer, if you're that way inclined) occasionally, golf infrequently, exercise when I force myself. Rugby (union) best viewed from an armchair or bar stool.
- Other Interests
- Guitarist, songwriter and producer. Travelling and getting off the beaten track. Cooking.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rich42 is online now.
- Get to know Rich42 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jul '14