Looking forward to meet a confident, charming, honest, caring, generous, passionate, down-to-earth and a GSOH Aussie woman.
My friends have all over the years said that I am a Great Optimistic. I consider myself as caring, considerate, open, generous, reserved, responsible, trustworthy and with a very GSOH. I am in this searching for my soul-mate!
Am missing the family life of having a wife and children to share my company. Am missing Hugs from a cool wife. I miss the activities of providing care to kids, taking them to and from school, talking to them and listening to their stories, going out for dinner and to the church with my family, having BBQ with family friends. Missing the life of interacting with the brothers, sisters and cousins in-laws.
On my weekends, I watch Music Channels on Foxtel TV. However, this is incomplete as I am still missing you. I want to be having a chat with you in and out the house. Dining out and going to weekend picknics with our chidren and our friends. Want to be travelling overseas with my family in holidays.
I am a Postgraduate - Construction Civil Engineer. I studied 5 years Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree at Bangalore University (India) and 2 years Master of Civil Engineering degree at The University Melbourne. Am currently studying Master of Project Management [Engineering] part-time at a University in Melbourne.
I have worked in the Government of Tanzania for 10 years as a Civil Engineer in Roads and Buildings construction, maintenance and rehabilitation projects. I was at Melbourne Uni 1995 - 1997 and stayed here on completion. I became an Australian Citizen in January 2006.
My work responsibilities are very challenging. I am missing the company of a supportive wife to be going out for dinner, upcountry on weekends and holidays. I like my wife to be surprising me with lots of initiatives. I believe that You Are The One.
At a glance
|Summary||Richard2004's details||Richard2004's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||38 - 42 yrs old|
Melbourne City, VIC
|Within 250km of his|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight, Large-ish|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Black / African||North European, Mixed Race, South European, Other Caucasian, East European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
What I'm looking for
Woman who is Down-to-Earth! Understanding, calm, trustworthy, responsible, Creative, Full of Innitiatives, Challenging, Very Confident, she speaks her mind, a very happy soul filled with plenty of smiles and LOL:). The one I will work with together for the prosperity of our family.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I love many Great Hits including - Rivers of Babylon, Sacrifice, Knowing me Knowing You, Super Trouper, Andate Andate, California Love, Thriller. I Want You, Where is the Love, Chasing Cars, Working Class Man, Another Chance Tonight, Electric Avenue, All Summer Long, From Jamaica to the World
- I read Financial Review and The Australian newspapers. I used to read James Hadley Chase novels. I read regularly the Melbourne Child Monthly Megazine. It is interesting to read how mothers gradually introduce kids into ChildCare, First days at Schools. Dealing with issues of Bullying in Schools
- Movies & TV
- I watch music on Max Channel TV and Video Hits programs. I like watching Soccer, Rugby, Cricket and Footy matches on TV. I watch MotorSport and Formulae1 Grand Prix. Watch World Wrestling Entertainment (Smackdown, Superstars). I watch Wild Animal Documentaries on Nat Geo Wild Channel on Foxtel TV.
- I attend the Gym and exercise on my bicycle regularly. I play outdoor tennis and cricket in the weekends. I like playing Scrabble, Cards and Monompoly. I have the passion to be going for fishing in the near future. I used to be a soccer player in defense (centre half) and forward atack positions.
- Other Interests
- As a Born Again Christian, I attend church services regularly, read the bible, sing Christian songs and watch Christian Documentaries and Movies. I socialise with my friends on BBQs, Foods and Drinks in Hotels and Family Celebrations. I like to attend professional Conferences and Cocktail parties.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Richard2004 is online now.
- Get to know Richard2004 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '14