You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I suppose I would be considered a geek/nerd however I don't feel limited by the label either. I have a passion for such things, not an obsession. My work and side projects keep me fairly busy, but I always make the time and effort for the right people.
That said I don't live indoors in front of a screen either and I enjoy getting out a great deal, exploring the places I am in, finding new challenges and activities I have not tried. I also keep active and do something physical every day regardless of work. At present I am training for half marathons.
I am as engaging and forthright as I can be and enjoy good conversation. As well as being fairly open minded and will try pretty much anything at least once, I am interested in expanding my experiences in life and if it doesn't work out that is alright.
I like to give my time to others and do so through volunteering, it is a pleasant challenge to find ways where one can help enrich the lives of others with a bit of effort.
I do enjoy to travelling. I have been many places in Australia and NZ. I have also been to several other countries as well and want to continue seeing more of them.
As one might have gathered from the headline I love Futurama and plenty of other comedies and parodies. I don't take everything seriously even though it would appear I want to just load up on responsibility. I recognise a time and place for irrelevance and fun and I really enjoy it when it is time.
At a glance
|Summary||Rion's details||Rion's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||22 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
One who can share an interest in gaming, pop culture and all things nerdy is great and fun. I am also interested in seeing how one can help another grow and explore in knowledge of themselves.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I can find something I like from pretty much every genre.
- The Horus Heresy series, The Emperor series, A song of ice and fire series, The hero with a thousand faces, World War Z, American Gods, Dune series.
- Movies & TV
- Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, Pacific Rim, Alexander, Spiderman 1 - 3, 300, Troy, Watchmen, The Avengers, The Dark Knight trilogy, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Community, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Rome, Arrested Development
- Fencing, martial arts, running, cycling, paintball.
- Other Interests
- Gaming (various forms), travelling, history, dancing, community service, hiking, abseiling, expanding knowledge through learning (attending/listening to lectures).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rion is online now.
- Get to know Rion safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14