Just hit the 40s & looking to enjoy good stuff like coffee, gallery, gig or a swim!
Have travelled a lot, all my life but happy to settle in Sydney. Love my kids and my job.
Slightly obsessed w running (at least its a healthy one) and recently started sailing.
Anything to do with water is good by me! Water is hard to resist!
Music is also great therapy, live, at home in the car. I'm interested in the world, arts, galleries, theatre
.I like stimulation and people who are interested in the world around them, large and small..I have a lot of energy but I'm also learning to enjoy taking it down a notch, yoga, meditation and just sitting in my hammock sound like good ideas.... I have quirks.. And i like quirks in others...
At a glance
|Summary||Roaringforty's details||Roaringforty's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||37 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Intelligence, passion, energetic. Critical thinker but not critical. Interested in outdoors (water any activity) and indoors (art, music, reading, thinking), confident but kind..I'm not into perfection, vanities, or snobbery. Insight to who u r good points and bad usually keeps things interesting
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Jazz, blues, so wide ranging, open to anything ... I love Prince, Neil Young, Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd to give a bit of a flavor ...I listen to 2 SER radio and other random stations...everyones a fan of FBI! I like going to low key gigs, just at pubs/clubs etc.
- Classics and Modern, favourite authors Carson McCullers, Crime and Punishment was amazing, I don't really like reading newspapers, they are usually poorly written, but do like articles in mags like Big Issue, NYorker or Vanity Fair
- Movies & TV
- started watching Boardwalk Empire. Was obsessed w Soparanos ...love Rock Wiz and spic n specs Movies... Pedro, Darren... Hopefully u know what I mean and then it's a case by case basis. I do enjoy the occasional crap/trash as well as the nutritious ABC & SBS
- Running, running, running! I ran the NY marathon and it was a great moment in my life! I just started sailing and tried a surfing lesson for my 40thwhich I also enjoyed! I love anything to do with water. I don't like watching sport that much anymore ..big events or live stuff I can b persuaded
- Other Interests
- Theatre, love going to plays when I can, and I want to go to the opera more often - I find them so moving live. Love galleries,art shows, festivals, outdoor community events. The beach especially. I'm just about to start my Masters in Criminology.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Roaringforty is online now.
- Get to know Roaringforty safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13