After over a decade in Asia I am back in Oz!
Hi, I grew up on a farm in central NSW, went to secondary school and uni in Sydney. Have worked in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore (2yrs), Shanghai (7yrs) and Palawan Island (2yrs).
Love traveling - been to 40+ countries. Flown easily more than 100 times. Enjoy cooking. Like to cycle and stay fit (been lazy over the last few months during the move but will get back into it!).
I have decided to settle in Darwin because it's like a big country town with alot going for it and plenty of outdoor activities. Still not sure what I am going to do here but applying for positions - still the change is good. Enjoy a few drinks and a chat. I have spent most of my life in the city, but still have a fair bit of country boy left in me. I am relaxed and social, but also like my space.
At a glance
|Summary||Rodski's details||Rodski's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||within 75km of Darwin 0800|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Private, Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Looking for friends and maybe if lucky a partner :) Like travelers, foodies, energetic people that don't mind a bit of change now and then. Does life have to revolve around a mortgage and a 9-5 job?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like a large range of music.
- Read fiction to help me get to sleep. Really depends on what catches me at the 2nd hand book stores at the time.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch TV, haven't for years. But I like to go online to look into the latest subject that I am interested in. I like documentaries, movies and interviews on global issues, culture, food, business and so on. Can't stand politics, fashion and celebrity bullshit - it's mostly hot air.
- Cycling is the main thing now. Will get back to the gym as well this year hehe hopefully.
- Other Interests
- Travel and cooking. Would love to set myself up so I can travel two months a year.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rodski is online now.
- Get to know Rodski safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Feb '13