Honest, caring, creative, practical and philosophical. Mildly intelligent and I don't look too bad.
A genuine man with strong moral fibre.
Two sisters and a lovely mother have given me great respect for women.
I am a engineer, inventor and motorbike rider.
I am quite sensitive but also pretty unbreakable.
I am always willing to help a stranger.
I always listen.
I speak my mind when appropriate.
I enjoy a romantic getaway or camping with a bunch of friends.
I am passionate about the environment, architecture, motorbikes and humanity.
I don't go out to night clubs anymore but I enjoy going out to the pub or dinner where the food is good.
I am not a sleezebag, player or womanizer.
I dream of meeting a like minded (maybe younger) woman that would like to oneday have children and live an alternative lifestyle in a place like Margaret River..
At a glance
|Summary||Rog81's details||Rog81's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 500km of Kingsley 6026|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Atheist||Atheist, Buddhist, New Age, Other, Agnostic, Hindu|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
A girl with similar morals and interests. Someone to be my camping buddy and confidante.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide variety.. Metallica to Mozart. RATM, RHCP, Kaiser Chiefs, Jamiroquai, Cat Empire, Tenacious D...
- Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, red dwarf, physics books.. guess motorbike magazines don't count.
- Movies & TV
- TV would be be anything from Q&A to Family Guy. I like scifi, comedy, action, drama.. All sorts.
- I don't watch/follow much sport. I do enjoy anything that involves a motor or some element of danger.
- Other Interests
- Architecture, 4x4 adventures / road trips, motor biking on and off-road, science, philosophy, my dog, my family.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rog81 is online now.
- Get to know Rog81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '14