Hashtag yolo swag
Well I'm an outgoing, adventurous guy looking for a partner of crime with similar interests. I'm pretty grounded in my life, have a clear idea of where I am going and also what I want to achieve in my life.
I work full time in a pretty unique field of the construction industry and I am also currently studying out of work hours.
I would like to think that I am a jack of all trades when it comes to social agendas. I have spent quite numerous years in the music circuits be that band, hip hop or electronic and whilst sports and healthy living play an important part in my life (the crux of my career), I still love to head out to gigs.
I play football and also coach our juniors, go to the gym regularly and next year will be heading back to uni to study applied science/ Phys Ed. I have spent quite a few years chasing the snow through Japan, Canada and New Zealand and whilst I love the snow so much I must admit to finding the beach more alluring in terms of holiday destinations.
My downtime is usually spent catching up with mates, I seldom waste time anymore, but when I do, a movie or a book are the way to go or watching sports. I'm creative to an extent, I spend and have worked as a freelance writer working in the entertainment industry and have spent time as a lyricist for my own band and others. Just don't ask me to draw anything, I have met newborn babies with better freehand skills than mine.
I love traveling and still have a number of places to tick off my bucket list, including some parts of the US, Mexico and Europe. However there is also so much of Australia that I would love to see, especially the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
Well there is a lot more to me than all this, if you'd like to chat further, ring the bell!
At a glance
|Summary||RonBurgundy1981's details||RonBurgundy1981's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||22 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Honest, awesome, with an interesting blend of good humor and sensibility. Honestly just someone I can kick it with. That enjoys life, knows what they want.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love music of all kinds. Played in bands and DJ'd, Electronica, Hip hop, rock, soul, blues, 60's to 2000's. I have mainstream tastes and very obtuse tastes. My favorite artists at the moment are metrix, Pretty lights, Blue Juice and have been revisiting the Beastie Boys and Rage, Oasis and Bob Dylan
- I have started reading a lot more of late. I enjoy mainly biographies and auto biographies but I have also been revisiting my classics. In the last three months I have read Slash's autobiography, Marching powder, The great gatsby and The Crucible. I also read the paper and Time when I can.
- Movies & TV
- I am a big Wes Anderson, Will Ferrell and Mark Whalberg fan. Top Gun, Heat, Love Actually and amazingly Anchorman are all in my top 10. I recently demolished the TV series called "The News Room", it is unbelievable. Californication, community and Mad Men are faves as well.
- I play American Football and snowboard religiously. In the past I have played Soccer, cricket, Ice hockey and I can play golf. Well that's an exaggeration; I can stand on a golf course and launch golf balls, clubs, golf buggies and fellow golfers in frustration down a fairway.
- Other Interests
- I love camping, writing, fishing, art galleries, history, pop culture, social media, photography and cooking.......Yes Cooking...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RonBurgundy1981 is online now.
- Get to know RonBurgundy1981 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13