Looking for someone special
"I can't tell where the journey will end, but I know where to start ... All this time I was finding myself, and I didn't know I was lost." - Avicii
Each year a group of us put together a mixed CD based on our 'song of the year' ... this wasn't mine but the more I have listened to it these lyrics stood out. Guess that summed up my 2013, and now I am looking for someone to go on the journey with me. I think I have nearly achieved something of a work / life balance. I love going out and discovering new places, learning new things, having friends over for a BBQ or a spectacular soiree, getting away for a weekend, reading a good book, hanging out with my puppy. I can be spontaneous as well as being well planned and organised. I would love to travel more and learn more about this fantastic state, country and world we live in.
I have no idea if anyone will actually read this, but if you have taken the time to move past the profile picture, thanks! I really hate writing these things. If you want to know anything more about me, you know what to do. Replies guaranteed.
At a glance
|Summary||Ros1974's details||Ros1974's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Albany Creek 4035|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone with a sense of humour, kind, generous with their time and affection ... I guess I am looking for a man who is confident and comfortable with himself. I am sure you can ask me if I have left anything out.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen the Js in the car, lots of Australian music on high rotation - not so much a Top 40 person.
- Love to curl up with a good book. I think reading should be like your diet - mainly good stuff but the odd bit of junk doesn't hurt.
- Movies & TV
- Same philosophy as my reading. Big fan of Joss Whedon's work, a bit of Kevin Smith works too.
- Am a Brisbane Broncos member, so guess that's an indication of my sporting passions. I will just about watch any sport if there is an Aussie competing.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, discovering new restaurants, travelling, spanding time with my friends, many other things.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ros1974 is online now.
- Get to know Ros1974 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 Apr '14