Intrepid traveller in search of companion!
I guess I'm an adventurer at heart, which has led me to some interesting corners of the globe. Having lived overseas for several years, I'm now settled back in Adelaide & looking for someone to share the comforts of home - and abroad! We live in a great city - where else in the world do you find the perfect combination of city, beach & hills? But, I also like to re-energise myself travelling... & my next adventure is just around the corner!
I'm feel I'm lucky in that I work in a profession I love & that constantly challenges me. I also have found a good work-life balance... coming back to Adelaide meant a healthy lifestyle change & having more leisure time was a big part of that. I spend my spare time socialising with friends, going to the movies or the theatre or listening to live music. I keep active by walking on the beach or through the hills (I'm a former hills dweller) and I practice yoga a couple of times a week. I'm also a keen gardener, although my green thumb needs a bit more oiling!
I read a lot to keep abreast of issues in my profession & I admit to spending too much time in front of a computer. But, that's time I can put to better use with a special someone!
I appreciate the value of true friendship and I know that relationships can be hard work sometimes, but are so worth the effort. It would be lovely to meet a fellow traveller on this great journey of life. Who knows where the adventure could take us?
At a glance
|Summary||RubyRoo66's details||RubyRoo66's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 50km of Adelaide 5000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Atheist||New Age, Atheist, Other, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is happy with who he is and where he is at. What that is isn't necessarily important, but being comfortable in your own skin is a very attractive quality.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- An eclectic mix, from contemporary to jazz & most of what's in-between. More often than not, my car stereo is tuned to Triple J & for road trips, I usually hit shuffle on my ipod... sometimes I still get a pleasant surprise at what I discover in my music collection!
- Most of my reading tends to be work-related, although I've just been given a book on the history of the Silk Road which is fascinating.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a softie at heart, so can't go past a good rom-com (or even a bad one for that matter!). Having said that, I prefer non-mainstream movies. I definitely prefer the ABC News to the commercial variety & I've been know to shout at politicians on TV from time to time! I lost you there, didn't I...?
- Past participant in active sports & hence the dodgy knees/ankles to show for it. I love walking and cycling & can't go for long without my regular yoga practice. Ommmm.....
- Other Interests
- Travel, theatre, arts, current affairs, gardening
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if RubyRoo66 is online now.
- Get to know RubyRoo66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13