Do you like camping and travel??? Give me the once ova.
Well grounded, GSOH, take things as they come, Ive don't give energy to things I cant change. Bit naughty, well, sometimes very. lol. I like to think Im a participant in life, not just a spectator. Generaly clean an tidy person. Ive learned a lesson or two, now taken stock and enjoying some personal growth.
Things I like. Work, Dining out over a glass of wine, have a weakness for Thai and Indian food, going to the movies, enjoy the outdoors and the occasional camping trip. Very much the outdoors type. Just as much at home kicking back around a smokey campfire or in a suit at five star.
I keep fit by walking or riding my pushy. Im still young at heart, environmentally aware, hard working, a romantic, tactile hand holder, a little bit unconventional, an adventurous and big picture person. (Very much a Saggi)
Hobbies, love fixing stuff around the house, motorcycles, canoeing, 4X4 & caravan trips, writing and travel in Oz. I also like quiet times and would love to meet someone who would appreciate the finer things of romance, eg. glass of wine in front of an open fire, suprises, listening to music, poetry, outdoor dining.
I have done a lot of travelling around the country and in the future I plan to hook up the van an shoot through around OZ.
At a glance
|Summary||Rusty600's details||Rusty600's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||South - West Region (eg. Wagga Wagga), NSW (Albury/Wodonga)||within 100km of Albury 2640|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
GSOH. Loves camping and travel, who wants to make the most of life, is looking for a quality long term relationship. Is able to listen and at least consider a mans opinion. (yes i know the man is always wrong ;-) Not obssessed by football and not too higha maintenance, lol
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Country, 50s 60s 70s Rock, jazz, Blues and sometimes if the mood suits me a bit of classical.
- Paper over a quiet coffee when i have time. Have just started reading again, mostly Australian history and war books.
- Movies & TV
- Bridget Jones, Troy, Piano, Thelma and Louise, anything with Tom Hanks or Jack Nicholson. Like Romance, Comedy, Mysteries, good stories and good actors. Not into action blood and guts or sci fi.
- Motorsports especially V8 Supercars. Occasional game of social tennis. Sometimes watch tennis tournaments on tele especially if Ozzies are playing. Once used to play a bit of social tennis, still have my racquet
- Other Interests
- Outback travel, 4X4 and caravan, camping, pushbike, canoeing. Home maintenance. Browsing antique and second hand shops. Cooking, eating out.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rusty600 is online now.
- Get to know Rusty600 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13