Sorry, I'm all out of cliche's
Born and bred in Geelong, I moved down the road to Ocean Grove about twelve months ago. I was spending so much time here, it seemed like a natural progression. Approximately 11 months and 30 days ago, my views on life and what I want out of it changed.
As a young whipper snapper, I had plans of being rich, successful and awesome.. Now all i'm seeking is awesome. I do work to live and not the other way around. At this point I am happier doing the things in life that I love. Don't worry, I'm not a complete slacker and there is a grand plan for the future!
The things I love, I hear you asking? Well surfing (obviously), I've also started making my own boards, which adds a new dimension of thrill to the experience.
Other things I love? Well I don't want to ruin your scrolling down experience, so hurry up and scroll down!
At a glance
|Summary||Ryanismyname's details||Ryanismyname's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC||within 25km of Geelong 3220|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Crazy, sexy, funny, cool. I'm looking for someone that inspires me. Most of all you should be yourself.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A quick check of the CD's in my car: The Church, Gomez and The Cars. Stuff not currently in my car: Ramones, Radio Birdman, Dino Jr, Paul Kelly, New Order, Husker Du, Pixies, Bowie, you know... good stuff. Radio is usually between RRR and Gold 104
- Someone recently asked me if I enjoy reading, I replied that I do, when I can find the time. Truth is, if I enjoy it so much, I would find the time. Long story short... I read the newspaper and that's about it. Books I have enjoyed in the past are Shantaram, Great Expectations and Nick Hornby novels
- Movies & TV
- Trying to keep tv to a minimum. Favourite shows have been Scrubs, Black Books and Family Guy. Movies- Haven't seen a lot of new releases. Old favourites are Blues Brothers, High Fidelity, Clerks, Mall Rats, etc, and I like most of the Pixar movies (for the big kid in me!)
- Love to surf. Team sports... I'm more of a spectator. Footy, cricket, etc
- Other Interests
- Yoga, homemade pizza, doing the dishes, inappropriate jokes, sarcasm, good grammar, live music
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ryanismyname is online now.
- Get to know Ryanismyname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13