This thing keeps telling me I have no headline but I swear I do!
Hello...how is your search going?...Well, I guess I have to say something about myself here, so here goes...
I'm down to earth (by which I mean no hair extensions or false nails here), friendly and will talk to most people (if they're nice :-), have a good sense of humour. I'm a social worker in the refugee sector, which consequently (or causally?) means I have an interest in social justice and politics.
On weekends like most people I catch up with friends over dinner, drinks, movies. I like going to art exhibitions, reading novels, markets, live music. Occasionally I do things like photography, cross-stitch and drawing.
I've travelled a lot in South East Asia and Europe and want to do more. I lived in Thailand while growing up, London for a year more recently and volunteered in Vietnam for several months a while ago.
At a glance
|Summary||SBN123's details||SBN123's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||34 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Hawthorn 3122|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
I've decided three things are important; respect, similar values and kindness. If I could find a relationship with these things I'd be happy.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have varied taste which includes folk, bluesy, poppy, rocknroll. Examples are, Boy & Bear, Mumford & Sons, Missy Higgins, Dan Sultan, Sharon Jones, Florence and the Machine, Muse, Adele, Gotye, Lana Del Ray, Etta James, Of Monsters and Men. I listen to all radio stations.
- I can't live without reading. Last book was Nicci French (psychothriller mystery). Historical fiction is probably my favourite genre such as by Tracey Chevelier, Geraldine Brooks.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Homeland, Revenge, Downtown Abbey, Midsomer Murders, Mr and Mrs Murder. Movies; Life of Pi, I cant think of any right now but I watch movies all the time
- To be honest, I'm not really interested in sport, sorry if this is disappointing :-).
- Other Interests
- TRAVEL to far off places, photography, drawing, baking muffins, pets, walking, coffee, wine. Wow I'm a thrillseeker! No rock climbing or absailing, but as least I'm honest...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SBN123 is online now.
- Get to know SBN123 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: