What's this 40's business? Are you kidding me? My outlook on life is to have fun, laugh and to never exceed the mid-thirties state of mind.
I am fun, affectionate, young at heart, creative, compassionate, honest & financially independent with a cheeky sense of humour. I want to meet someone who will put a smile on my face & I'll do the same in return.
Looking for someone who is serious in developing a strong foundation in regards to friendship & hopefully something more.
If you're seeking a "dependant princess" then I'm not the girl for you - I'm looking for someone special because I want to, not because I have to. I'm an affectionate, freethinking type who yins&yangs - I'm a girly type who loves life's nice things but thoroughly enjoys exploring my "tomboy" tendencies too.
My job gives me the opportunity to experience many government & industry areas; I'm always intrigued with the "who, how and why", & get the overwhelming desire to ask "can I try that?" I would like to meet someone who is happy to introduce and share their passions; whether that's just talking about it or having a go - have a go please ;) New beginnings, new things.
I enjoy life: if that's dining out or eating in; relaxing watching a DVD/TV or kissing & cuddling and missing the movie; roughing it camping style or living it up hotel wise, then count me in. Romantic walks along the beach are fine; however, romantic sand wrestling and midnight streaks are more my thing. Only joking, or am I?
My family and friends are important to me. I have a beautiful little boy whom I have primary custody of, whom I love spending time with while watching and engaging with him as he makes sense of the world. I'm looking for someone who wants to get to know me and my family and friends, and also feels the same about their family and friends.
So, how do I sound? Please make contact if you see possibilities.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
SC123's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||41 years old||39 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Hmm, what am I looking for? Someone who holds the same ideals as me; integrity, loyalty, kindness, friendship, family and humour are important; a communicator a must too - all the rest; surprise me. A person who shares some similar interests, but is also willing to share or introduce me to new ones.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love most facets of the music spectrum - rock, grunge, alternative, pop, classical, the list goes on... I must confess I have a fondness for 80s music, David Bowie, Queen and Led Zeppelin. However, Country and/or Western does not do much for me.
- I do a lot of reading in regards to my job, so I usually like to give my eyes a rest. When I do get the time, I'm more drawn to the fiction side of things - nothing like a little escapism.
- Movies & TV
- I love to watch & go to the movies; any genre. I don't watch too much TV - I prefer to get my hands on the whole series and watch it at my own pace. I love shows such as Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Breaking Bad; the other extreme... The IT Crowd, Flight of the Conchords & Blackadder.
- I swim 3 to 4 times a week and do some gym work. I don't follow any particular sport or football code, but I do enjoy the live atmosphere and excitement of a football match (any code) or a One-Dayer or 20/20 cricket bash.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, eating (in/out),cinema, listening to music, tragic on the dance floor & tone deaf when it comes to karaoke, but I'll give both a go, museums, galleries, going to the beach, camping, day trips, exploring the landscape with kid & dog in tow (and whoever else; perhaps you).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SC123 is online now.
- Get to know SC123 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: