First impressions count, don't they? Not talking about ink work, muscles or how big your [insert*] is... communication and common courtesies go a long away.
* cheeky devils! I mean car, bike, jet-ski, pet tiger etc. ;)
I'm fun, young at heart, affectionate, compassionate, creative & financially independent with a cheeky sense of humour; oh & genuine.
I love cuddles, kissing, intimacy, affection, waves crashing on the beach, trains going thru tunnels - the usual metaphors. However, I want to meet someone who is serious in developing a strong foundation in regards to friendship first. I thrive off laughter & amusement, conversation & communication, get that right, & then the metaphors will flow, metaphorically speaking.
Not the dependant princess type - I am very happy with my life; I'm looking for someone that has their own life, but like me, feels the urge to compliment it with another - best mates. I'm a freethinking type who yins & yangs - a girly type who loves life's nice things but thoroughly enjoys exploring my "tomboy" tendencies too.
I would like to meet someone who is happy to introduce & share their passions; whether that's talking about it or having a go. I have no problem with a guy being proud of his catch of the day or his 4/2 wheeled transport; the tune he just learnt on his instrument (the musical kind) or his love of red wine; the book he's reading or the sport he's playing. I'm not looking for a clone, love diversity. Must be cool that I have interests too.
I enjoy life: if that's dining out or eating in; going to the movies, relaxing in watching a DVD or kissing & cuddling & missing the movie completely; roughing it camping style or living it up hotel wise, then count me in. Romantic walks along the beach are fine; however, romantic sand wrestling & midnight streaks are more my thing. Only joking, or am I?
Looking for someone who wants to get to know me & my family/friends & vice versa.
At a glance
|Summary||SC123's details||SC123's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||36 - 48 yrs old|
(Inner Northern Suburbs & Sunshine Coast)
|within 100km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone for the long term; a best friend, a lover. I'd like the opportunity to get to know you & you me. INTEGRITY, FRIENDSHIP, COMMUNICATION & MANNERS are important! My BULLSHIT DETECTOR is well tuned (thanks RSVP) - wanting to have fun (in all forms) for the long term... please :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I love most facets of the music spectrum - rock, grunge, alternative, pop, classical, the list goes on... I must confess I have a fondness for 80s music, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, STP, The Killers & P!nk (yes, I'm a girl). Sorry, not a fan of Country &/or Western - cool if you are, headphones req.
- I do a lot of reading in regards to my job, so I usually like to give my eyes a rest. When I do get the time, I'm more drawn to the fiction side of things - nothing like a little escapism.
- Movies & TV
- I love to watch & go to the movies; any genre. I don't watch too much TV - prefer to get my hands on the whole series & watch it at my own pace. I love shows such as Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Breaking Bad; the other extreme, The IT Crowd, Flight of the Conchords & Offspring (again, I'm a girl)
- I swim 3 to 4 times a week & do some gym work. Persuasive or arse kicking motivation by another is welcomed. I don't run, health risk due to boobs; fine if you do. I don't follow any particular sport but enjoy the live atmosphere of a football match (any code) or a One-Dayer or 20/20 cricket bash.
- Other Interests
- Love food... cooking, eating(in/out), cinema, listening to music, tragic on the dance floor & tone deaf when it comes to karaoke, but I'll give both a go, markets, galleries, cafes, going to the beach (anything to do with water), camping, day trips, exploring the landscape with kid & dog in tow.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SC123 is online now.
- Get to know SC123 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '14