Romantic walks along the beach are fine; however, romantic sand wrestling & midnight streaks are more my thing.
What happened to good ole fashioned dating? You notice that certain je nes se quoi from some guy across the room. You first attempt to catch their eye by gracefully performing some of your best moves on the dance floor, delivering a smooth & agile approach whilst remaining alluring... who am I kidding? I look as though someone has just poured ice down my back...
... I now make my move at the bar; hmmm, what line to use? "You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" nope, totally inappropriate; "Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty" even worse... maybe I'll just sip on my beverage as I direct flirty glances & hope to god I don't accidently stick my straw up my nose!
Ok, believe me, I'm not as awkward as that all sounds & having read that back maybe online dating is less hazardous; but to be honest, what happened to focusing on one person & taking the time to get to know them? I'm old school, I prefer analogue dating to digital.
Me, I'm happy with life & young at heart - I love cuddles, kissing, intimacy, waves crashing on the beach, trains going thru tunnels; the usual metaphors. However, I thrive off laughter, communication, honesty & friendship; get them right & then the metaphors will flow, metaphorically speaking. Mutual attraction is important & there's more to it than just the aesthetics. For me empathy, honesty, humour, a sense of energy & a cheeky demeanour are attractive traits.
I'm happy in a pair of jeans, but relish the opportunity to get dressed up; will catch & release any insect/reptile critty, but will squeal at a mouse; I'm cool with getting muddy & breaking a nail during laborious tasks, but will apply perfume before doing so; I'm more the savoury type, but will rarely knock back chocolate if offered.
"Soooo... tell me, do you come here often?"
At a glance
|Summary||SC123's details||SC123's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
Sunshine Coast, QLD
(Mountain Creek area)
|Sunshine Coast, QLD|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
All I ask for is a guy who can communicate... you know reply to kisses (good or bad) & if we get past that point then have the decency to reply to emails... holly shit that would be amazing! Mainstream is fine but an actual sense of humor with lashings of cheekiness is a motivator... stimulate me :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love most facets of the music spectrum - rock, alternative, pop, classical, anything I can dance to badly & I'm a sucker for some crappy top 40 stuff. Have a fondness for 80s music, Bowie & Zeppelin. A playlist can go from Jack Black to Calvin Harris; STP to Depeche Mode; Leonard Cohen to Etta James
- I do a lot of reading in regards to my job, so I usually like to give my eyes a rest. When I do get the time, I'm more drawn to the fiction side of things - nothing like a little escapism.
- Movies & TV
- I love to watch & go to the movies; any genre. I don't watch too much TV - prefer to get my hands on the whole series & watch it at my own pace. I love shows such as Game of Thrones, Walking Dead & Breaking Bad; the other extreme, The IT Crowd, Flight of the Conchords & Offspring.
- I swim 4 times a week, do plenty of walking & some gym work. Persuasive or arse kicking motivation by another is welcomed. I don't follow any particular sport but enjoy the live atmosphere of a football match (any code) or a One-Dayer or 20/20 cricket bash.
- Other Interests
- My family, food...cooking, eating(in/out), cinema, listening to music, tragic on the dance floor & tone deaf when it comes to karaoke, but I'll give both a go, markets, galleries, cafes, going to the beach (anything to do with water), camping, day trips, exploring the landscape with kid & dog in tow
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SC123 is online now.
- Get to know SC123 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Dec '14