Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the things that take our breath away."
I often reflect on the good old days when two people spot one and another in a crowded room, and there is that quick flash when eyes meet, and something takes your breath away. I see life in three dimensions, our past, the present and the future. I see the past as history, and the future is a mystery, but what really matters is the present.
So I think it's important to be open that any time that "special person" can enter your life and take one's breath away.
I find the thought of having to describe myself accurately in a few short sentences almost impossible and extremely daunting. It would be brilliant if a few words were all it took to find a companion here - but I'll do my best!
My life's journey has been somewhat of a colourful one, full of incredible experiences, challenges and adventures. Roller coaster yes! But never boring. I am an ambitious and positive by nature. My career and business exploits began at a very ripe young age. This taught me to be streetwise and independent. I quickly learnt the art of interpersonal skills and be a people's person. I embarked on many exciting business adventures during my life, such as women's fashion, Restaurateur, Importing, and now in the Biometric security. I've certainly had an enriching journey combining travel and love interacting with people from all walks of life. This has shaped me into the person I am today and I could probably write a book about all my experiences!
My three strongest traits are loyalty, equality and fairness and selfless. I'm spontaneous and compassionate and thrive on life's challenges. My strongest passions are my love for animals and cooking.
So if these values resonate with you, why not e-mail me to find out if we have more things in common.
At a glance
|Summary||SR71BB's details||SR71BB's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||55 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
|Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Other|
|Job role||Business Owner||Other|
What I'm looking for
I do not have a check list of what I'm looking for, nor do I think what one is looking for will necessarily meet their expectations, any more than you can judge a book by its cover. The dynamics of relationships are complex and you never know what will work for you until you're in a relationship.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Who doesn't like music? Music is the essence of life. I like Country & Western, my all time favourite is Pink Floyd, and all verity of international music. I do not like Rap & is heavy medal music.
- I enjoy reading autobiography books, e.g. SHANTARAM. I also read history books, e.g. What starts wars, so I understand the logic behind the hideous reasons of wars.
- Movies & TV
- I generally like to watch documentaries on wiled Animals kingdom. My Favourite is David Attenborough's; love all his documentaries on our planet and his entire series. I love SBS.
- I love my Golf, but sadly it had to go on the back burner for while, and occasionally hop across the road from where I live and go Kayaking. My time at Gym, and particularly Yoga exercises.
- Other Interests
- I love being creative at cooking, Cocktails with imaginations. I enjoy the company of friends so we can have meaningful intelligent discussions over wine & great food.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SR71BB is online now.
- Get to know SR71BB safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Jul '14